Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HUD Homes Now

Default HUD Homes Now

For those of you looking for a quick crediting offer, this is one. I did it and it credited for me in about 10 minutes. You do get signed up for 2 different plans, both the Bargains.com network and wisehouse buyer.

I agree. This one did not stay active very long last time because it was such a good offer. I'm seeing credits rolling in on this one today.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Tricia I did this one a long time ago and never got credit for it (still have a trouble ticket you could see). Could I do it again?

Quote Originally Posted by bethid View Post
    For those of you looking for a quick crediting offer, this is one. I did it and it credited for me in about 10 minutes. You do get signed up for 2 different plans, both the Bargains.com network and wisehouse buyer.
    Yes it is a good one!
    Sunshine Rewards

Does anyone know if this is one of the offers that charges $16 and then it drops off after a week or so? Or has anyone done this offer with a simon cc? I've had very bad luck getting things to go thru with mine, so I hate to waste the opportunity to do the offer if I try with the simon card and it won't go thru!! Thanks!
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

I did this back in Feb great offer and credits FAST

Sarah

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    Tricia I did this one a long time ago and never got credit for it (still have a trouble ticket you could see). Could I do it again?
    Yep. I think if you didn't already get credit, it isn't cheating.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

The Simon VC does not work on this offer. I got the same message I got with the Passport to Fun, it does not recognize the CVV # eventhough I was never asked for it.

I signed up about an hour ago, but I received an error message that Bargain.com was experiencing high volume and to call an 800 number if I was a member. I have not received an email confirmation, but my cc was charged $1. Has this happened to anyone else? Will I still get credit?

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Yep. I think if you didn't already get credit, it isn't cheating.
    Well I tried it again (used a different email just in case) and it took me all the way through, including cc info, and then to a screen that said I was already a member of this service (even though I am not anymore). Shoot. I hope they don't charge me anyway, but they do advertise the fees are refundable so I guess I'll call them tomorrow. Was hoping to get credits out of this someday!