Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crediting Questions....

Default Crediting Questions....

I've been doing a few trials here and there and have gotten paid for them quickly. (Thanks Tricia! ) However, I haven't been getting credit for any of the smaller offers at all. I clear my cookies and run Ad Aware. I have the privacy feature of Internet Explorer set at medium. Is that too high? Could that be messing up the cookies/ offers crediting thing? Also, for the smaller offers, are we allowed to take them out of pending and try completing them with a different e-mail address? Thanks for your help!

Quote Originally Posted by toystoryduo View Post
    I've been doing a few trials here and there and have gotten paid for them quickly. (Thanks Tricia! ) However, I haven't been getting credit for any of the smaller offers at all. I clear my cookies and run Ad Aware. I have the privacy feature of Internet Explorer set at medium. Is that too high? Could that be messing up the cookies/ offers crediting thing? Also, for the smaller offers, are we allowed to take them out of pending and try completing them with a different e-mail address? Thanks for your help!
    I know Tricia said at one point for teh small offers (the freebies) we can try them again.
    <Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonfamily4 View Post
    I know Tricia said at one point for teh small offers (the freebies) we can try them again.
    Can we try them with a different e-mail address too? Thanks!

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Can we try them with a different e-mail address too? Thanks!
    I have two email addresses myself and have tried them both multiple times with many offers and alot of times I never get credit!

I would like to know if it's permitted to have your spouse try these small offers using his email address and information. Is this allowed??
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I also have a ton of smaller offers that have been in pending for a good while now. The Amazon one is still in pending and has been for several days.
    Sunshine Rewards

At first I thought this was not allowed but then I read somewhere here that others were doing it. So I did this today with the What she says thing and it did work and Sunshine girl read my post and didn't say it was not allowed so I think that means its ok . Mind you I would NEVER EVER do this on offers that went threw and credited I ahve only done this with pending offers .

Sarah

Yep. That would't be a problem. Your account is a "household account" that covers your whole family. So your spouse and even your kids can complete offers and shopping. For example, if you cannot qualify for a daily survey and you have a kid that is about 16 or 17, you can let them try. I hear that people under 21 get more surveys than the rest of us. LOL! (Also over about 60)
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I just went through and roughly added up my pending amounts and have nearly $75! I hope the post over the weekend!!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

I have the privacy feature of Internet Explorer set at medium. Is that too high? Could that be messing up the cookies/ offers crediting thing?
    What about this? Do I have the privacy level set too high?

What about this? Do I have the privacy level set too high?
    I was wondering the same thing, because I have a few things that will just not credit no matter what I do. I have my privacy level set at medium, too.