Thread: Gamestop

Default Gamestop

i have a couple of questions i hope you can answer. my ds mentioned to me today that gamestop has ps3's for under $300 and i was wondering if sr pays the 3% for game systems? you can also order online and pick up in store but you have to pay for it at the store when you pick it up and does that mess up the credit for buying the system as you are not paying for it when you initially buy it? the only reason i ask is that there is a gamestop close to me and if i can pick it up instead of having it shipped i can save the delivery charge. does this all make sense? any info you can give would be greatly appreciated.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Ok I'm not much help but we just had this discussion regarding Wiis (who credits for them) and last year we had it for XBOX. So if you forum search for either you will find that thread and see. I know for sure Buy.com gives credits for systems but I'm not sure who else. I *think* the other is gamestop and I'm not sure how instore pickup works. I think people have reported receiving credits but this is probably another one to just do a quick forum search if you haven't already. Hopefully someone else will pop in soon and help out more than I did.
    Sunshine Rewards

I just checked and Gamestop does NOT pay on ANY systems. They only pay on new and used GAMES.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    i have a couple of questions i hope you can answer. my ds mentioned to me today that gamestop has ps3's for under $300 and i was wondering if sr pays the 3% for game systems? you can also order online and pick up in store but you have to pay for it at the store when you pick it up and does that mess up the credit for buying the system as you are not paying for it when you initially buy it? the only reason i ask is that there is a gamestop close to me and if i can pick it up instead of having it shipped i can save the delivery charge. does this all make sense? any info you can give would be greatly appreciated.
    Its the same price everywhere now...and Buy.com has them with free shipping, and I've bought a bunch of stuff from there, so I would recommend them.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Cindy, Tricia, m 'n c- for answering my questions. Cindy - just checked buy.com and they also have a wii system with 5 sports games for $199 - not a bad deal as my hh does not have a wii and this has free shipping also. now to check with my kids to see if this is what they really want for christmas as this is about $500 for 2 video game systems. again all of you and have a wonderful friday.

Cindy-just wanted to let you know that i took your advice and bought the wii sports for my ds on buy.com. for $199 and free shipping you can't beat it. for everything and have a great evening.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

We really enjoy the wii sports. We get really into it and can work up a sweat really fast. Definitely check out gamestop.com for the used games. Every little bit saved is worth it.
    Sunshine Rewards