Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Disney Shirts

Default Disney Shirts

I'm irritated. I've been making my family Disney shirts for MNSSHP and cruises for years and CafePress has always printed them. All of a sudden I tried to make a new batch and they said that they violate copyrights and they can't be printed. Has anyone been able to make them anywhere else? I know that Zazzle won't. will Customized Girl?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Customized Girl made one for me with a picture of Carl from Up on it (although that's not as auspicious as Mickey). Vistaprint has made me a shirt with Alice in Wonderland on it, as well as a Breast Cancer ribbon with Mickey ears.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Vistaprint is good. You can only choose between white, grey, and black tshirts though. Sometimes you can get them for $5 each. Grey costs an extra $2 and black is $5.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Zazzle use to have some Disney characters and pictures preloaded that were ok to put on a shirt because they partnered with Disney. Mike and I did our MNSSHP tshirts through them last summer. Not sure if they have changed that already.
    Sunshine Rewards

Since Disney opened it's Design a T store at DTD they have really cracked down on other sites using anything Disney related.

You could do the whole find the picture you like on line, download it, print to iron on paper, and then iron it onto your T's. We did this last year for MNSSHP

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Not sure how customized you are trying to get but this is the section of Zazzle Mike and I used last year. http://www.zazzle.com/disney
    Sunshine Rewards

I had the same problem trying to make shirts for my SIL and I through Zazzle. We looked through all the licensed material everywhere, including the Disney site, and no one made shirts with the relatively unknown character we wanted (Clarabelle-long story with that one!). After being denied by zazzle, I guessed they would all deny the image. I was going to do the iron on transfers for us. I am not the creative type but it seems pretty easy.
    Liz

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass..it's about learning how to dance in the rain.

Well, CafePress says that my order has shipped. We will see in a couple of days if I get them. I think the big problem was that my cafepress account is also a "store" because you can buy SR logo stuff through it. So it violated their terms for me to have anything in my "store" with disney on it. But I think as long as I am just ordering it for my own use, they are going to allow it.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

I'm so excited! My shirts got here incredibly fast. Like 2 days maybe? Here are some pics. I'm leaving them a little big in case anyone wants the images. You can change the wording on them in Photoshop.

Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

How cute!!

I think I am going to break down and make shirts for our next trip. I had made some tie dye Mickey shirts, but we only wore them on the flight to FL.