Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Family Tree Offer

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Default Family Tree Offer

Wanna do something special for your kids? You need to do this. I actually did one name in St. Augustine several years ago and it is awesome to have in a file and show your kids your history of your name. I just did one for my baby book for our new little man. My husbands last name and my Maiden name. They are free both of them and there is 6.95 shipping and that is it. So for very few bucks and a nice cash back you get history.

Kim

Thanks for posting this I am going to do this. I think it is great to have a little history to show kids and my 6 year old will think it is great, he is always asking questions about things.
    Michele
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Looks like this one is turning into a pretty popular offer! Several people have received credit so far. If you ordered, tell us what you think.
    Angie

Just did this one today and the credit has shown up but is pending until August 15th. So if you want the credit for next quarter don't wait too long to order.
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by MdCaterer View Post
    Just did this one today and the credit has shown up but is pending until August 15th. So if you want the credit for next quarter don't wait too long to order.
    Doing this offer anytime in the month of July will have it pend until August 15th. The quarter just started yesterday & goes through Sept 30th, so this pending until the next month's 15th is par for the course on some of the larger paying offers.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Several years ago I bought one of these in a frame from a vendor at a mall. It made a very nice gift. I plan to do another one to give as a Christmas gift.
    Shake it like a Polaroid picture! Thanks, jfrog!

Did anyone ever receive their Family Name Tree? I completed the offer the end of June and got SR credit July 15th but have not received the actual product yet. I just went and checked the Family Name Tree site and can't find anything that says how long to expect for delivery but I can't imagine it would take 4 months.
    Robin

I never got mine either, I was just wondering about this the other day. 4 months in alittle crazy.

Aww man! Those first couple posts had me convinced this would be the perfect addition to the girls' teacher's Christmas gifts...

I wonder if everyone had problems or if maybe there is another similar site out there.

I got mine a while ago. Of course, I ordered both my maiden name and my married name, and I got two copies of my maiden name. I am giving them as Christmas presents to my brothers now, but I was a little bummed that it was incorrect. At least it gave me a jump on my shopping!
    Provided by FLMNetwork.com

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards