Thread: Disney World, Here I come!!

Default Disney World, Here I come!!

Just wanted to say THANKS to SR for having this awesome website. I worked really hard at surveys and other offers because I really needed spending cash for our THREE WEEK trip to Disney World this December. I was able to cash out 6 weeks ago for $500 gift card (that came in the mail last week ) ...then I kept at it and made another $75 cash out on 10/8...NOW if I can just get a few more cents to cover shipping, I could cashout for $25 GC and try and slip that in and hope it arrives before leaving on Dec. 16th. Wow, that was $100 earnings in just a little over a month!!!

That's $600 spending cash that I wouldn't have had if it weren't for SR. AWESOME!

After this, I will start saving up for our Disney cruise next October. Maybe I can get enough to upgrade to a veranda room...that will be my next goal.

Wendy Hale
    Authorized Disney Vacation Planner Ask me about $50 onboard credit on all new Disney Cruise Line bookings and $25 Disney Gift Card for any Disney Resort Vacation bookings!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Affiliated with MouseEarVacations.com | Vacations By Wendy Facebook Page | Disney Travel Newsletter Sign-up
    Email me at WendyH@CrusingCo.com for no obligation quotes on Walt Disney World Vacations, Disney Cruise Line vacation, Adventures by Disney, Disneyland Resort vacations!!!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Congrats! Don't you just love free vacation money??!!
    Sunshine Rewards

That is awesome! I love SR and how much this site has helped me have spending money for our upcoming trip. We leave for our trip to Disney in a little over 2 weeks. So, I am already saving for next years trip. I am motivated by surveys because I would LOVE to stay at the Wilderness Lodge next year.

Congrats again and have an awesome time!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Ya, I can't figure out why more people don't want to do SR. I've told several of my family members about it...they have signed up just not gotten into in even after I try and encourage and give them tips and pointers. I did get my mom into it though, and she has cashed out $250 for our trip in December. Fun, fun!

Wendy Hale
    Authorized Disney Vacation Planner Ask me about $50 onboard credit on all new Disney Cruise Line bookings and $25 Disney Gift Card for any Disney Resort Vacation bookings!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Affiliated with MouseEarVacations.com | Vacations By Wendy Facebook Page | Disney Travel Newsletter Sign-up
    Email me at WendyH@CrusingCo.com for no obligation quotes on Walt Disney World Vacations, Disney Cruise Line vacation, Adventures by Disney, Disneyland Resort vacations!!!

Good job! I finally am getting some surveys to qualify for. It was a LONG DRY RUN!!

Congratulations!!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

WOW!!! That's Awesome~ Have fun.....