Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Amazon Gift certificate

Default Amazon Gift certificate

Can you believe I have been a member for years here and have never cashed out for an amazon code!

But I did a few weeks ago and I have no idea what I am looking for in my email. Will it be from SR or Amazon and will it say anything in the title? Getting paranoid as the email I use here gets A LOT of junk, it is a very old email address.

Thanks guys. I am sure that someone has my answer. You all are the best around here.
    <Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I've never received one either from SR but I would think it would come directly from Amazon.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

From another thread:

The two times I've done it, the subject line is "Sunshine Rewards sent you an Amazon.com Gift Card!" . Just in case that helps you look out for it.
    Sunshine Rewards

THANKS!!!

I am collecting amazon codes and hope to buy my hubby guitar hero 5 for our wii. So I am anxious not to lose this one when it comes.
    <Sunshine Rewards

Anyone cash out for this recently know how long their's took? I am at 5+ weeks and was so hoping that I would get it in time for Holiday shopping but I am not sure now. I am sure hoping that I somehow didn't miss it.
    <Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonfamily4 View Post
    Anyone cash out for this recently know how long their's took? I am at 5+ weeks and was so hoping that I would get it in time for Holiday shopping but I am not sure now. I am sure hoping that I somehow didn't miss it.
    I cashed out for mine on October 16th and I received it today. So it does take awhile, I'm sure you didn't miss it

Hopefully your's will come soon!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

You should have yours today too since I processed them all this morning.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

THANK YOU
    I was a little worried I had missed it. Actually A lot worried.
    <Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyBoys View Post
    I cashed out for mine on October 16th and I received it today. So it does take awhile, I'm sure you didn't miss it

Hopefully your's will come soon!
    I too cashed out on the 16th. I will continue to check my emails today! maybe I will get it today too!
    <Sunshine Rewards

I too cashed out on the 16th. I will continue to check my emails today! maybe I will get it today too!
    Be sure with a hotmail account that it didn't go to your spam.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.