Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Disney Gift Card, ? for Tricia

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

Default Disney Gift Card, ? for Tricia

Hi Tricia!

I have a question for ya. I cashed out for a Disney GC on 9-4-07. When should I expect it?

Oh and I just cashed out for another GC this afternoon. (Thanks SR ) Any idea when that one would show up? I know you do a mass GC mailing.

I was just trying to get an idea of when the GC's should show up. Every dollar counts when you go to Disneyland!!! Can you tell I'm excited? Just a little over two weeks away!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Sunshine Rewards

I cashed out on Sept. 4th as well and havnt recieved mine yet. But I am sure they are on their merry way! Cant Wait!

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I know that she said that some just went out. If they were in that batch I would expect them by Wednesday.
    Sunshine Rewards

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

ooooh thanks! I just love that little SR envie!!

It makes getting a bill a little less crappy!
    Last edited by DisneyMa; 09-18-2007 at 03:16 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

I cashed out on 9/7 and still nothing! We leave in two days and I'm getting nervous!!! I know I was cutting it close by cashing out exactly two weeks in advance, I really hope my GC makes it by Friday.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Did you make sure that they were sent out by Tricia? If you did then I would say you will see them by Friday. Stay calm. We will worry on Friday LOL
    Sunshine Rewards

Yep. Everything was sent on Saturday. So I would really expect them this afternoon. Even if you live far from Indy, they would be there by tomorrow.

We had sooooooo many people request to have gift cards and Disney Dollars sent to them within X number of days this month. Probably about 15 trouble tickets and then another 10-20 emails. It was really hard to get everyone because everyone wanted to wait until their credits posted. A lot of people wanted to wait until the posted on the 15th but be able to get their cards by the end of the month.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Yep. Everything was sent on Saturday. So I would really expect them this afternoon. Even if you live far from Indy, they would be there by tomorrow.

We had sooooooo many people request to have gift cards and Disney Dollars sent to them within X number of days this month. Probably about 15 trouble tickets and then another 10-20 emails. It was really hard to get everyone because everyone wanted to wait until their credits posted. A lot of people wanted to wait until the posted on the 15th but be able to get their cards by the end of the month.
    Oh, I'm not TOO worried.

I knew when I cashed out that I'd be cutting it close so if it doesn't make it in time, I was well aware.

I know you're probably overrun every month with people requesting GC's within a certain turnaround time etc, that's why I didn't even bother cashing out a second time even though I had enough money. I know you're busy AND I know my money will be waiting on me when I get home.

That being said, how great is it that we have this thread! There is NO other RP out there like SR!! I love it here.

Kittykat (if you're still around), just out of curiosity did you get your GCs yet? I cashed out for a $25 Disney GC on 9/10, then another $25 GC and $20 in DDs on 9/15 and haven't seen anything yet. I'm still within the 2 week mark on both counts, so I'm not really worried, but just wondering if everyone got their cashouts from the 9/15 batch. After a recent eBay shipping mishap, I think I've become paranoid about stuff getting lost in the mail.
    Heather
    Sunshine Rewards

I cahsed out on 9/4 and 9/15 still havent recieved my gc from even the 4th yet. Still waiting.