Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Disney Gift Card, ? for Tricia

Nope, nothing yet. I'm crossing my fingers and toes that it shows up tomorrow since we'll be leaving around 1PM and heading to Disney.

Normally I wouldn't be stressing but since it's a Disney GC I probably won't get to spend it as "quickly" if it doesn't show before we leave since it'll be who knows how long until our next trip. If it were any other GC (and we weren't leaving tomorrow) I probably wouldn't be panicking.

Maybe we should get some positive postal thoughts buzzing...

"My Disney GC will show up tomorrow...my Disney GC will show up tomorrow..."

I'm a little worried that NO ONE has reported getting any Disney Dollars or Gift Cards this week. Has anyone gotten them at all??? Last Saturday I processed Indiana, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Washington, Wisconsin, North Carolina, Michigan, Georgia, Idaho, Minnesota, Tennessee, RI, Alabama, Florida, New Jersey, Virginia, Ohio, Texas, New York, CT, MO, Massachusetts, Colorado, Kentucky, Wyoming, Oklahoma, New Hampshire, Maryland, Ohio, Hawaii, and California. Did ANY of you get them???
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I was just coming to post that I got my Disney Dollars today! That sure can can make a day and then I won the contest so as you can assume I love SR today!
    <Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonfamily4 View Post
    I was just coming to post that I got my Disney Dollars today! That sure can can make a day and then I won the contest so as you can assume I love SR today!
    That's so weird that you got them in Oregon but they didn't get them in the East Coast states.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

Just checked our mail. No GC Maybe tomorrow, we only have 13 days left and I am waiting on 2 GC

I'm using PP idea: They will be here, they will be here.
    Sunshine Rewards

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I'm a little worried that NO ONE has reported getting any Disney Dollars or Gift Cards this week. Has anyone gotten them at all??? Last Saturday I processed Indiana, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Washington, Wisconsin, North Carolina, Michigan, Georgia, Idaho, Minnesota, Tennessee, RI, Alabama, Florida, New Jersey, Virginia, Ohio, Texas, New York, CT, MO, Massachusetts, Colorado, Kentucky, Wyoming, Oklahoma, New Hampshire, Maryland, Ohio, Hawaii, and California. Did ANY of you get them???
    I put in a request on the 9th so not sure if I was included in that mailing, but if so nothing here in NJ yet. I'm not worried or complaining...just an fyi for ya!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

The mail must just be totally funky this week. That's all I can figure. Because apparently people the whole way from North Carolina to Oregon got them. But some of the people in the middle didn't! I verified with SG that they were all mailed from the same place at the exact same time. I hope the others show up tomorrow!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Still waiting on mine... crossing my fingers it comes tomorrow! As long as I have it by next week I'll be !

Some days the USPS just isn't as reliable as we'd hope!
    Sunshine Rewards

I got mine today I live in Pennsylvania

Still waiting on mine also. I am praying that they come tomorrow. OR even Sat. Oh Lordy, Im getting Nervous. LOL Im in Ca. So...Hopefully soon RIGHT?

Tricia always calms me down, when Im a wreck. lol