Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rainforest Cafe Giveaway

Default Rainforest Cafe Giveaway

Go to Rainforestcafe.com and enter to win a chance for 3day/2night for 4 people in Orlando. Airfare for 4, $400 gift cards to Rainforest Cafe/shop, and 4 passes to Animal Kingdom.

Sorry, do not have the "official" site copied.
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    Go to Rainforestcafe.com and enter to win a chance for 3day/2night for 4 people in Orlando. Airfare for 4, $400 gift cards to Rainforest Cafe/shop, and 4 passes to Animal Kingdom.

Sorry, do not have the "official" site copied.
    thanks i just went and entered

I was boo'd by KychaThanks sammielynn

Thanks linanglab!

Okay what does your name stand for?
    <Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonfamily4 View Post
    Thanks linanglab!

Okay what does your name stand for?
    My DH's name is Linden - which is the "lin" part. I am Angela which is the "ang" part. My kids are Linden (l part), Austin (a part) and Bethany (b part). So put it all together and it is linanglab! I am disneyfanfamily through the Dis. Do NOT know why I just didn't go with that!
    Angela
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    My DH's name is Linden - which is the "lin" part. I am Angela which is the "ang" part. My kids are Linden (l part), Austin (a part) and Bethany (b part). So put it all together and it is linanglab! I am disneyfanfamily through the Dis. Do NOT know why I just didn't go with that!
    Thanks, I figured it was some sort of family group name but couldn't figure it out. Your husbands name is unusual and that threw me. Having your pictures helps me know who you are. Your family is very attractive!
    <Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonfamily4 View Post
    Thanks, I figured it was some sort of family group name but couldn't figure it out. Your husbands name is unusual and that threw me. Having your pictures helps me know who you are. Your family is very attractive!

Thanks. However, I did not show any of our very UNattractive pictures. There were quite a few that made us look...well....not so cute. I only pick the ones that I want to show!
    Angela
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks I just entered.

Thanks Angela!!

(I've got to win sometype of contest, if I EVER want to get back to Orlando! )
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pooh's Pal View Post
    Thanks Angela!!

(I've got to win sometype of contest, if I EVER want to get back to Orlando! )

We are tentatively planning on going in 2009. My sister, her family, and my Mom and Dad are going next July. I REALLY want to go with them. DH won't be able to go because of work. So I sort of need to win a trip. Since I am the "Disney pro" in the family, they really want me to come too! So I keep entering sweepstakes like crazy!

I haven't been to the site very often, but I do know that Mousesavers has a list of sweepstakes that give away Disney trips. You might want to check that out. I think I will to. Then maybe I can post some of them back here!

Have a good day!
    Angela
    Sunshine Rewards