Thread: Shutterfly?

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

Default Shutterfly?

Okay, so I did Shutterfly on Tuesday/Wednesday of this week. The prints came today! Wow!! I have already been billed, but there is no pending credit on my SR account. Is this not a fast credit offer? I need this $4.00 to credit to make SM status!! Tricia? Advice?

TIA
    Sunshine Rewards

Can't answer your question... but I ordered from them on the 17th and received my prints today. I don't have a pending credit either. I'm hoping it will come through on Sunday when Tricia does her shopping credit catch up!
    Sunshine Rewards

If I remember correctly Shutterfly takes maybe about five days until you see the credit.

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

I ordered on the 11th and rec'd credit on the 17th, so 5 days sounds about right if you take into account there was a weeked involved...

Good luck!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

oh great! Thanks for the info! Now, one more question. Is is a credit hold? I need a couple dollars by the end of the month to make SM, every little bit counts
    Sunshine Rewards

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyMa View Post
    oh great! Thanks for the info! Now, one more question. Is is a credit hold? I need a couple dollars by the end of the month to make SM, every little bit counts
    Oh, crud, yep there would be a shopping hold. Are you going for new SM status, or maintaining one? If maintaining it would not have a long hold, but I think regular is 21 days.

Did you try eAuction? It is $13, no hold. 14 day trial $4.95 out of pocket. Not sure if you are interested in eBay, but if so would be a good thing to check out.

but if not, if you only need $4, you could do that w/ the daily surveys. Just keep trying, don't give up...go knock on your neighbor's door and make them take it
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards