Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Contest: Review a Merchant

Default New Contest: Review a Merchant

Still cleaning out Cindy's prize closet! Here's today's way to win...

Everyone loves reading merchant reviews before they decide where to make purchases. Help out the other members by reviewing an SR merchant that you have shopped through. Simply go to the merchant page on SR and there will be a place that you can click to leave a review. That will then open up to a forum thread where you can leave your review. Reviews will then update on the SR merchant pages about once a day.

You can enter as many times as you like between now and midnight. Reviews must be new today but purchases can be from whenever. Just be sure that you are leaving good, legitimate reviews because we will delete ones that are not helpful (like "Really good merchant" or "Like this place").
    Last edited by SunshineGirl; 12-14-2009 at 10:27 AM.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Sorry.
    Last edited by OhMari; 12-14-2009 at 11:34 AM.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Sorry!! I should clarify. You MUST leave the merchant review today. It can't be old ones. Sorry about that!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Do we post here when we made a review or will you "just know"???
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    Do we post here when we made a review or will you "just know"???
    I'll know because they will pop up in the forum. But feel free to copy and paste them into this thread as well just so that everyone can see what everyone else is writing.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

DeepDiscount had the items I wanted at a discount, but their service rates a big meh from me. I ordered 3 items on 12/2-by the time the first item shipped on 12/5, books which were in stock were mysteriously backordered. Fortuitously, the books shipped last week, BUT I got the item which shipped on 12/5. I ordered a New York Times travel guide. I got a kiddie board game in the mail on Saturday. While the woman I spoke with was able to help me, I do not think I will order from them going forward.
    I recently made my first order from Sur La Table. The item was reasonably prices, shipping and credit were fast. I would use them again, especially after seeing some of the more unique gifts they have to offer, such as herb wreathes.
    I love Sephora! They have great products, great promotions, and a great rewards program-the Beauty Insider Program. Once I did not get an item (gift satchel) I ordered-one call to Sepora and I had a credit for it on my Sephora.com account likethat.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I recently ordered a hard to find in stock toy chest for my grandson. Not only was it less expensive than major toy retailers, they offer 9.99 flat rate shipping. This shipping was less than half the price of others. The best part was when I received the toybox less than 48 hours from the time I ordered it!

nicholfamily5 is offline I can't tell you how often I wake up in the night and that's the first thing I think of

posted for ThinkGeek and Toobeez!
    Sunshine Rewards
    "A size 2 is not fat! Nor will it ever be. And being a size 0 doesn't make you beautiful. To all girls with butts, boobs, hips and a waist, put on a bikini put it on and stay strong." -Jennifer Love Hewitt