Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Question for Tricia

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Hey Tricia how about doing normal cashouts similar to the paypal ones where you have to cashout by the 15th and it will be mailed on the 1st and cashout on the 1st to be mailed on the 15th. That way it is consistent with paypal and people can cashout 2 times per month. Then that would cut down on some of the questions and concerns.
    Seconded! I'm all for making the Sunshine family's life easier.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Yep... I think twice a month would be good all around. You could publish that all cashouts completed by xx day of the month with be mailed on xx day. Shouldn't be much question regarding timing with it stated. We can all just start planning ahead to make sure we maximize our cashouts! I can only imagine our crazy it can get with multiple runs to the post office during the month- we need to simplify it for you! Maybe once your schedule is determined, it can be posted at the top of the rewards page. And/ or a reminder when you cash out that anything requested by x date will be mailed on x day, etc. Just thinking it might help to have a little final reminder during the cashout process!

We LOVE our automatic credits so that would be awesome if you had more time to work on those as well as getting more offers in general!
    Sunshine Rewards

Just knowing when I think would be helpful. Twice a month sounds good to me. It would give everyone a more definate time frame to request rewards.
    Everyone does such a great job!
    Patti
    Photobucket
    wDisneySecrets.com Ticker

Sunshine RewardsPhotobucket

Are cashouts going to be moved to twice a month then? If so, can anybody tell me when this might happen? I'm all for the change if it gets more offers in here. I'm trying to decide if I want to cash out for a few GCs or Paypal today or just let my balance grow for the time being. Any new updates on this would be helpful!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    Are cashouts going to be moved to twice a month then? If so, can anybody tell me when this might happen? I'm all for the change if it gets more offers in here. I'm trying to decide if I want to cash out for a few GCs or Paypal today or just let my balance grow for the time being. Any new updates on this would be helpful!
    if you want toe get disney GC's do not know if thats the gc you were looking for but a big disney gc cash out will be happening soon, and you get even more value for your sr credits then... I am sure that trica will let everyone know if/when she plans to make changes to how the payout works, Trica is great like that! and anything that gives trica more time, is good becuase that means she can work harder on getting newer and better offers, deals, shopping sites,.... and makeing sr that much better.
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Quote Originally Posted by bs4free View Post
    if you want toe get disney GC's do not know if thats the gc you were looking for but a big disney gc cash out will be happening soon, and you get even more value for your sr credits then...
    Thanks, but I was looking at Kohl's and possibly Target/Walmart. I saw some sweaters at Kohl's yesterday I really liked, but I'd rather get them with free money! I would just use my Discover cash back on that, but I don't think I'll have enough yet this month. I have no idea when I'll be able to go to Disney again, so I'm going to hold off on that one for now.

I'm really not in any rush, I'd just like to know how to plan my first cashout.

Sunshine Rewards

I think Tricia is referring here to just Disney cashouts. All other gift cards are handled by me and I do them twice a week, and thats not a problem, its sometimes just takes awhile for Tricia to get the cashout to me, so, allow about 2 weeks for any other gift card to be on the safe side.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Thanks Cindy!

Sunshine Rewards

Okay, so have the cashouts gone to twice a month? I cashed out for a Dis GC on 10/3 and haven't received it yet - will it just get added to the mailout after tomorrows big cashout?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by HollyD View Post
    Okay, so have the cashouts gone to twice a month? I cashed out for a Dis GC on 10/3 and haven't received it yet - will it just get added to the mailout after tomorrows big cashout?
    It actually went out this morning.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs