Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Greenfield DS link is going to a new site??????

Default Greenfield DS link is going to a new site??????

It is going to a page that says something like Toluna has now aquired Greenfield's online survey business...........

There isn't any link to do a survey so I'm coming here to see what we should do. I have been trying on and off all day to get a DS and this is the first time this has come up. I tried a few times but this same page keeps coming up. Did anyone else get this page?

Thanks for helping!
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

yep just came to report this as well.
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

i just posted about the same thing. i went all the way through a survey...completed it, or so i thought, then i got the same page you both did.

Just tried again and got the regular qualifying page. Maybe it's just a temporary glitch with the change.
    Mary Lynn

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

Quote Originally Posted by Iteach View Post
    Just tried again and got the regular qualifying page. Maybe it's just a temporary glitch with the change.
    i had no problem with the qualifying page, but this is the page i got at the end, after i finished and submitted my survey, instead of the SR Congrats Page:

http://www.greenfield-ciaosurveys.com/html/home.htm

i don't know whether i should try for another survey or not...they're so few and far between lately.
    ETA: kinda funny and sad at the same time - after not getting a survey yesterday and trying all day long today, i was SO excited to get one earlier, i mean really pumped up (silly, i know) then i complete it and this happens. really takes the wind out of one's sails.
    Last edited by iluvamystery89; 01-04-2010 at 09:57 PM.

I just tried and got one on the first try. Still going through it now........

Just finished and got SR congrats page.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I just tried and got one on the first try. Still going through it now........

Just finished and got SR congrats page.
    guess that means i'm out of luck

Quote Originally Posted by Iteach View Post
    It is going to a page that says something like Toluna has now aquired Greenfield's online survey business...........

There isn't any link to do a survey so I'm coming here to see what we should do. I have been trying on and off all day to get a DS and this is the first time this has come up. I tried a few times but this same page keeps coming up. Did anyone else get this page?

Thanks for helping!
    I'm a member of Greenfield though I haven't done surveys directly with them for a long time to increase my chances of getting them through SR.

But I did get an email from Greenfield last month that they were merging with Toluna as of Jan 5. They suggested that those who wanted to cash out their accounts should do so before Jan 5; otherwise, the money in Greenfield accounts would be converted to Toluna points. So I don't know how/if this will affect our surveys with SR, but does sound like Greenfield is being absorbed by Toluna.
    Last edited by MamaO; 01-04-2010 at 11:22 PM.

Jeanne - happily residing in Wisconsin Badger country

Interesting. I didn't know about that. I finally just finished the very first survey I even qualified for this year and got the usual congrats page!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

Quote Originally Posted by lanny76 View Post
    Interesting. I didn't know about that. I finally just finished the very first survey I even qualified for this year and got the usual congrats page!
    I'm right there with you! I also just finished my first DS in Jan......finally! I was so happy!
    Mary Lynn