Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coupons.com shopping update!

Default Coupons.com shopping update!

I went to Stop & Shop today and used my coupons.com coupons. I saved over $20 total and I had mostly coupons.com coupons. $1.00 here $1.00 there adds up.

I bought the Purely Decadent Soy Ice Cream. Has anyone tried that?? No dairy. I bought Cookie Dough. Even DH can't tell the difference from regular ice cream. Delish!! Had $1.00 coupon.

Then I went to CVS and saved another $8.00. I had a coupon to save $3.00 on 2 L'Oreal items. I bought 2 lipsticks. L'oreal lipstick is on sale this week @ CVS, buy one get one 50% off.

On top of that I had $9.50 in extra bucks!!

It was a good coupon day.

So far...... in the northeast the following merchants take internet coupons.
    Stop & Shop
    Walmart
    CVS

I'm guess chains will be the same everywhere so if CVS, Rite Aid or Walmart are in your ares, they will most likely take them.

If anyone knows of any others......please post and we can add other areas as well.

I forgot to mention I got 2 magazines too. Real Simple and Cooking Light. Had a $1.00 off coupon for each of them.

Northeast (reports from CT and RI)
    Stop & Shop
    Walmart
    CVS
    Rite Aid

Mid Atlantic
    Rite Aid
    Acme

Florida
    Publix
    Winn Dixie
    CVS
    Sweet Bay

California

Ralph's report is they are not supposed to take them but when tried....it went through
    Last edited by ~Kathie; 01-08-2010 at 12:32 PM.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Sounds like you had a VERY good coupon day Kathie! I'm heading out tomorrow with my stacks of coupons looking to save some money!
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

That is pretty cool. I'll have to try and print some and give HEB and Kroger a try.
    Sunshine Rewards

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Well I'm more Mid-Atlantic, but Acme and Rite-Aid both take them.

Acme won't take it if it makes it $0 or less than so you wind up with money back or off your balance.

You had a great day!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I use them here at Publix, Sweet Bay and Winn Dixie...none have ever given me a hard time. I always use those 1.00 ones for cereal when they have the cereal BOGO, which is really awesome. I get two boxes for 2.00 then, and I love that.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I used mine at Ralph's the other day - the clerk told me that they don't usually take computer coupons but they went thru and I save $4 - one coupon was for $.50 and it was doubled!!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Quote Originally Posted by cglaura View Post
    Well I'm more Mid-Atlantic, but Acme and Rite-Aid both take them.

Acme won't take it if it makes it $0 or less than so you wind up with money back or off your balance.

You had a great day!
    We have Rite Aid in the Northeast too. I'll add them.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    I use them here at Publix, Sweet Bay and Winn Dixie...none have ever given me a hard time. I always use those 1.00 ones for cereal when they have the cereal BOGO, which is really awesome. I get two boxes for 2.00 then, and I love that.
    I will add them to the list.

Quote Originally Posted by gpp2001 View Post
    I used mine at Ralph's the other day - the clerk told me that they don't usually take computer coupons but they went thru and I save $4 - one coupon was for $.50 and it was doubled!!
    Wow!! That's great. It's printed BIG on the top.............do not double or triple but I guess some computer systems automatically double them.

What area/state are you from? Is Ralph's a supermarket? I just saw you are from CA so I will add that in.
    Last edited by ~Kathie; 01-08-2010 at 12:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post

What area/state are you from? Is Ralph's a supermarket? I just saw you are from CA so I will add that in.
    I'm in Southern California - just outside of Los Angeles. Ralph's if a supermarket, they are owned by Kroger.

I couldn't believe it when it clerk said they don't usually take them but would try and they worked and one doubled!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

When do these credit? I printed some yesterday and used them today. Just wondered when the nickel shows up in your account. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by cjnix32 View Post
    When do these credit? I printed some yesterday and used them today. Just wondered when the nickel shows up in your account. Thanks!
    It pends first and then credits. I usually see mine a couple of days after I print the coupons.