Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do you do it???

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by TtownAnne View Post
    I'm still baffled too, I've been here since August and have yet to break $30, but I guess others do a lot of shopping. I've given up on any really big bucks, I just figure I'll do what I can, and any little bit can be spent at Disney.
    I'm pretty slow and steady with the daily surveys and the freebie offers which come in spurts. I made SM for the first time just on freebies and daily surveys. You'll get there
    Sunshine Rewards

Becky - You're doing great! Keep in mind, that when you see the banners with large totals, that is an accumulated amount that probably took many months or even over a year to earn. I mostly do free offers, earning between 30 - 50 cents a piece. I do try to get a survey daily which adds up. Keep earning slow and steady and you'll find it adds up pretty quickly. Plus, every now and then you'll find an offer or two that earn you a bit more. DH still doesn't get how I get so excited over a 5 cent click or an 80 cent survey, but I think he's beginning to understand when he saw how much in disney gift cards I had saved for our vacation.

Keep clicking and reading the forums for good offers. You'll get there!

BTW, when the forum was first added, I signed up and saw the large totals of other members listed on their banners. I thought to myself - "WOW! I need to get a move on and earn some more!". Then, I put my banner up and was pleasantly surprised that my total was actually much larger than I thought, lol!
    Debbie

Default Thanks to all

Thanks so much to all of you who answered me question.

So I guess it is like some of you have said, "Slow and Steady". That I can do.

Thanks again to all.

The Vista Print offers are great and also the photo ones. You earn money (and usually only pay shipping) and have a product in your hand too!
    Melissa

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I've been a member since late March 2006. I do surveys most days, I do all the freebie offers, I do some of the other offers if it's something I am interested in or know I will use, and I occasionally shop. DH needed a new computer a month or so ago so I said, "WAIT! Let me order it on Best Buy for you, thru SR, and you just pick it up at Customer Service." So, things like that add up- that was $11.xx to my SR account and was super easy.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by TtownAnne View Post
    I'm still baffled too, I've been here since August and have yet to break $30, but I guess others do a lot of shopping. I've given up on any really big bucks, I just figure I'll do what I can, and any little bit can be spent at Disney.
    I also joined in August and I've made most of my money doing the free credits and doing surveys. I try to do a survey each day. If I don't qualify after many, many attempts, I let my DH do one. It seems that he almost always qualifies after very few attempts. Remember, only one account is allowed per household, but anyone in the household can help out towards your credits.

I also have done a limited amount of shopping, but that will probably pick up as Christmas nears.

Good luck and don't hesitate to ask questions. Try to read the forum about automatic credits and daily surveys for help. I found valuable advice by doing that.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

When I joined in Sept, at first I missed the fact that there is a little drop down menu with page numbers at the bottom of the most popular offers page and the most recent offers page. There area bout 10 pages of stuff to look through there! I just saw the part that said there are no paid offers for me, but that meant JUST ON THAT PAGE -- took me a little while to figure that out! I have also found that cleaning cookies is SO important and I LOVE my new gmail account - I don't get the message that my email addy is already in some of the systems anymore! I also tested the waters with York Photo and Vista Prints - I think I spent a total of .99 between the two for shipping or something like that. I don't shop online much but Christmas is coming and I will definitely be considering it!~ Good luck to you!!
    Jan

Sunshine Rewards

OH - just wanted to add... if you do 1 survey a day, that will be about 24 dollars each month if you are lucky enough to qualify each day - have to keep trying until you get one some days!
    Jan

Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by jfrog View Post
    OH - just wanted to add... if you do 1 survey a day, that will be about 24 dollars each month if you are lucky enough to qualify each day - have to keep trying until you get one some days!
    Plus the 5.00 credit bonus for doing 25 surveys or more. That's a BIG plus!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards