Thread: disney reward card from disney visa

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Default disney reward card from disney visa

My friend just stopped by and gave me a Disney Visa rewards card that her mom wasn't going to use!!

I've never used one before. I went to the site and found all the places you can use them etc. so I think I have that down. What I'm wondering is if is like a credit card, or can anyone use it if they have it in their posession.

I have the mailer/paper with her name on it, but the card itself just has the card# and expiration date (no name). She has already called and activated it.

Do you use just it similar to a gift card?

This was a totally unexpected $160 in our budget.

Mom's rock!
    Last edited by cglaura; 01-23-2010 at 08:09 PM. Reason: typo :)
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

That is wonderful! Congratulations.

That is awesome! From my experiences, I think it just like a gift card. I don't remember that I was ever required to provide ID or to sign for anything.

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Thanks! I figure at the very least if something goes wonky with it, I have backup $$ I would have originally spent. If it does work I can keep the $$ for hmmm, bounceback offer maybe

We leave Monday night / early Tues at 3:30am for two weeks! Not sure what I was thinking with a 6:30am flight, but I'm too excited to care now!

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by cglaura View Post
    Thanks! I figure at the very least if something goes wonky with it, I have backup $$ I would have originally spent. If it does work I can keep the $$ for hmmm, bounceback offer maybe

We leave Monday night / early Tues at 3:30am for two weeks! Not sure what I was thinking with a 6:30am flight, but I'm too excited to care now!

What a great little surprise for you! Have fun! Make sure you put some kind of SR ID on your purse or bag in case we cross paths. I'll be in DTD on Sunday the 31st, then the parks the 1st through 3rd. I think I'll put a red SR luggage tag on on my red baggellini, so be on the look out.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I've always been able to use mine just like a gift card. My sons have taken it and used it without any problem. What a great surprise!
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

What a great surprise!!! Have lots of fun on your trip. I hope to hear that you have no problems using that card because my mom is giving me her reward points to use on my next trip.
    Magic Maker, Off to Neverland Travel Co.

What a very nice surprise! My sister gave hers to my son last summer. He had over $200 burning a hole in his pocket. I made him wait until we had visited every park and seen all they had to offer before he made his purchase. He was able to use it just like a gift card, no id required. Enjoy!!
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards