Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Must be Nuts..I am cracking up!

Default Must be Nuts..I am cracking up!

so we are all in this mad dash to get to the next level for the great cashout...so yesterday and today I am going through all the little free offers like a crazy woman because i am sooo close! So I just did the free offer to Party With A Star Chingy...I am sitting here cracking up because 1. I have absolutely no idea who 'Chingy' is..and 2. I am imagining that THIS would be the 1 thing I win...Like there would be a knock at my door and my DH would yell to me..."Honey..Chingy's here to party with you..."
    The good news is that I got the .70 credit ASAP. Thank you CHINGY.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I feel your pain. I have gone through the old offers over and over again. I need less than 20 to hit the next level. Problem is that yesterday morning I said I only want to hit 50 so I can get the special cash out. Ok so now I am less than 20 from the 100 cash out and I feel like I have to keep going so I can do that one. Sheesh this addiction never ends
    Sunshine Rewards

I am laughing so hard right now because I came THIS close to writing in the description of the offer "I don't know who Chingy is, but hopefully you can make some money off the offer anyway."
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I bet Chingy doesn't sit at these computers all day trying to earn Disney money I would so love to know who he is but I thank him for his .70 and hope he doesn't knock on any of our doors for a party. I can't picture any of us being the party with Chingy type. Although I have often yelled something similar to CHINGY when a big offer comes through
    Sunshine Rewards

I have no idea who Chingy is either. That is one prize I do NOT want to win. LOL. I never win contests anyway, but with my luck, that would be the one I would win. the 70 cents is nothing to sneeze at though!

I am right there with you guys...I have soooo many that have yet to post. Some are big ones too. I so badly want to move up for the cash out!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    I bet Chingy doesn't sit at these computers all day trying to earn Disney money :
    O, so true. Sad that he probably terribly rich and no one knows who the heck he is. and probably not the WDW type.
    <Sunshine Rewards

Okay. I had to do it. I found out who Chingy was. I'm just astonished that none of us knew.

Here's some info from his website...the parts I found particularly helpful!

In 2003, Chingy cashed in with his now classic, triple-platinum album Jackpot. He struck certified platinum again in ‘04’ with PowerBallin’, which proved to the world that Chingy was no one-hit wonder. Now it’s 2006. And Ching-a-Ling is back with his third and most exciting album, Hoodstar. This time, it’s personal.

Chingy gets the party started with the next single, “U A Freak,” a Hindi/Hip Hop nod to the Janet Jackson classic “Nasty.” “This is a club record,” he says. “Every woman and man says they’re not a freak, but then they hit the dance floor and everybody is bumping and grinding. Everyone’s got some freak in them.”
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Is it sad that I wish I had heard of him? I feel like that means at 29 I am getting too mature and feel old. AT 29!! I have never heard of the poor man. But then with two kids we listen to Disney and Veggie Tales and church songs.
    Last edited by wilsonfamily4; 05-22-2007 at 02:20 PM. Reason: needed 2 o's in too :)
    <Sunshine Rewards

I'm cracking up here!!

If I win a party with Chingy, you're all invited!!

Editing to add.....or Cindy Margolis or Steve-o too!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JillyFish View Post
    I'm cracking up here!!

If I win a party with Chingy, you're all invited!!

Editing to add.....or Cindy Margolis or Steve-o too!!!

this whole thread is cracking me up. I don't know who Chingy was either. Thanks for "enlightening" us Tricia!!!!
    Sunshine Rewards