Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Survey troubles

I recently joined in February and in the beginning I qualified and completed all of the surveys, but in the last 2 weeks, I have only gotten about 2 or 3 per day ( If I'm lucky). I understand that the surveys are out of our control, but it can get frustrating...so I just keep at it. I'll try 1 or 2 during the day and if I don't get anthing, I will try again towards the evening time. If I get 1, I get 1, but I keep trying everyday. I love to see the increases to my account and I know that will only happen if I continue to try.

I hope that you stick around so we can all watch our account grow together. Hang in there.

Where can I find the 'how to' stickies? New here and trying to learn the ropes so please be patient with me! I would love to read any and all advice on the surveys!

There are about 5 stickies at the top of the Member Q & A section. Many of them deal with surveys and advice for new folks. I know when starting out it can be a little overwhelming to navigate through everything!

Hope this helps and
    ShanPooh

Sunshine Rewards Member #6059