Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: my survey

Default my survey

any one ever get samples sent to your house to try and later get a survey based on the product?

ups just brought a FULL bottle of pantene shampoo for me (and me only lol) to use it for 4 weeks, then i guess i will get asked questions about it.
    all star movies for 10! jun 15-21. what a nightmare of a vacation.

Wow! That's cool! Enjoy your giant freebie!!

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Wow, how did you get so lucky?
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Yes! It's awesome! I love getting the freebies with them and Pinecone. We've rec'd baby wipes, detergent, pizza (frozen), spaghetti sauce, mints, and a few other things in the couple of years I have been doing surveys for them. it's nice!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

I got the Pantene about a month and a half ago. I love it. I will now never buy anything else. It works so well. So their advertising works!
    <Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesdare View Post
    any one ever get samples sent to your house to try and later get a survey based on the product?

ups just brought a FULL bottle of pantene shampoo for me (and me only lol) to use it for 4 weeks, then i guess i will get asked questions about it.
    My Survey is terrific! I've gotten lots of different things to sample from them.

Jeanne - happily residing in Wisconsin Badger country

i am quite happy with the free full bottle of shampoo. but will i get a survey about this product?

and do you get anything extra like pay for doing the surveys?
    all star movies for 10! jun 15-21. what a nightmare of a vacation.

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesdare View Post
    i am quite happy with the free full bottle of shampoo. but will i get a survey about this product?

and do you get anything extra like pay for doing the surveys?
    Well I got shampoo and conditioner. The they sent me a survey for just 50 points afterwards.
    <Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonfamily4 View Post
    Well I got shampoo and conditioner. The they sent me a survey for just 50 points afterwards.
    Unfortunately (according to hairdressers in my business) Pantene is horrible for your hair; but hey for free... and points to boot... it's definately worth using a bottle mixed in with my good stuff

I have gotten a couple of surveys asking if they could send me stuff to try but I haven't gotten anything yet But I did get a free (for S&H) Senseo coffee machine this week!!

I just got the Pantene shampoo and conditioner too. Actually DH got it for the "female head of household", that would be me! I don't really like to switch shampoos, but I'll give it a try.

We have tested lots of free things for My Survey including, food, deodorant, mascara, paper towels, and more, all free. I have cashed out with My Survey once and am close to cashing out again. Of all the survey companies, in my opinion they are by far the best. I have heard very good things about Pinecone, but have never gotten the opportunity to join.