Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Disney Gift Cards Sent

Default Disney Gift Cards Sent

For those of you wondering, I just processed all of the cards cashed out for through January 2.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

And all other cashouts through January 10th have been completed also.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    For those of you wondering, I just processed all of the cards cashed out for through January 2.
    ugh, guess I missed this batch...my cashout was 1/5....don't need it now though anyway but still always excited to see it arrive safely.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Love that you guys are updating like this!
    Sunshine Rewards

That means I'm in the next batch...yay!!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Awesome for the recipients! Just curious- do the online Disney gift cards (for SMs) take the same amount of time as the regular gift cards?
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Quote Originally Posted by Alice28 View Post
    Awesome for the recipients! Just curious- do the online Disney gift cards (for SMs) take the same amount of time as the regular gift cards?
    Regardless of what you cash out for (with the exception of paypal) allow 4-6 weeks for any cash out. The reason is because our merchants do not pay us for 60-90 days and also it cuts down on fraud issues. This is HUGE for our merchants that we do this since they have found so much fraud with other loyalty sites but trust ours completely.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

would you guys consider having any other amounts between the 250 and i think 500 is the next level of gift cards for disney?

just trying to minumize the amount of them that i take with me on my next trip.

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by fauntleroyfan View Post
    would you guys consider having any other amounts between the 250 and i think 500 is the next level of gift cards for disney?

just trying to minumize the amount of them that i take with me on my next trip.
    Disney only sells the cards in certain denominations. Where we buy them in bulk from them, we can only get $25, $50, and $100. We have to special order the $250 and $500. I think that the only other denomination they even sell them in is $300 unless you go to a store and have a card specifically made.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Disney only sells the cards in certain denominations. Where we buy them in bulk from them, we can only get $25, $50, and $100. We have to special order the $250 and $500. I think that the only other denomination they even sell them in is $300 unless you go to a store and have a card specifically made.
    ohh thanks, that is some good information thanks,

i guess i wont wait any longer and cash out soon then.

Sunshine Rewards