Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekend Contest: Earn 5.00!

Hard Choice.....

York Photo is probably my favorite because it finally forced me to print out all my digital pictures and catch up on the photo album. So I got paid to do what I needed to do anyway.

Faithhope
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

I guess mine would be Zooba book club. I have gotten 2 really great Crock Pot cook books so far and love them both. Just got Sandra Lee's Slow Cooker one today.

Tricia
    SunshineRewards

My vote is for e-bay because it is really useful to have an account and 12.00 credits helped me toward my first Disney gift card for which I am impatiently watching the mail.

Default York Photo

Great pictures, great payout!! $6 for trying a new picture service. I always take lots of pics and appreciate the xtra money for something I really will use!
    Amy

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Sunshine Rewards

Vista 100 postcards was my favorite offer. Even though I never got the 6 credits, I got great postcards personalized for my classroom that I will send to the kids. Great quality.

Congrats on your new home Sunshine Family!!!!

Mine was York Photo. With 5 grandchildren I am always taking pix's, and the payout was awesome. Thanks Barbara

York Photo. Fast credit, free prints...not a bad deal. Plan to use them to develop pix of our trip to WDW 2 weeks ago.
    Sunshine Rewards

Royal Pacific 03/09 then back to Disney 12/09 with the help of SR!

I have two favorites: the York photos because I got something I needed anyway and the Vista Print t-shirt.
    JEANIE
    Sunshine Rewards

I had a hard time choosing between York photo and Helium. York was great because it was an easy and quick payout and I needed to get my photos done anyway. Helium was also easy and quick and I enjoy writing so it was fun to me.

IF I have to choose the favorite of the two, then I guess I would go with York because it had a higher payout and I will probably use it more in the future.

Thanks for the contest, Tricia! How fun!
    Me Dh Dd (4 yo) Ds (1 yo)

My favorite offer, would have to be the Swivel Sweeper. I have my 23 month old grandson here every day and it is so much easier getting the crumbs up off the floor and not having to pull out the vaccum. I love Netflix, Gamefly, and Zooba offers too !
    ~Dovie~
    Sunshine Rewards

11. Bookmarks