Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekend Contest: Earn 5.00!

Love Obopay! Fast, easy and big bucks (for me anyway!!).
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

I love The Good Cook. I got 4 cookbooks for $1 each (plus s/h) and only had to buy 2 more to complete my obligation. In return, I got 10 credits. The cookbooks are the same as the ones that you would see at a bookstore and they had all of my Food Network favorites! I now have cookbooks to give to my family for birthdays and Christmas (and a couple that I kept for myself). I've remained a member of the club because they really have great offers and some cookbooks that I haven't seen anywhere else. If I don't feel like getting this month's selection or want to choose a different book, I handle it online.

Another Zooba fan- great books at a super price, and a lot of SR credits to boot!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

I loved the Ebay offer. $12 for sign up.

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I would have to say that there are some many I would recommend. I acutallly send an email list to all new referrals that I know with great offers to start with. One of them that is on there is YORK PHOTO. I love them because for the 5.00 you make you get 30 great prints for like 2.50 in shipping. So you are making 2.50 on this offer right off the bat and you and you are getting photos you may not usually get. To many people put pictures on their computer and then don't do anything with them mostly because of time. This is a way to get started getting those pictures together.

Kim

Zooba is my favorite. I probably never would have found this site without SR, and to get credit was just icing on the cake!

Hope you had wonderful Disney dreams sleeping in your new house for the first night!

Jeanne - happily residing in Wisconsin Badger country

I would have to say my favorite recent offer was the VISTA PRint-Free Postcards! Super fast credit, and I got a really neat gift for my sons teachers!!
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

I liked the 10K scholorship fund since it was easy and I actually received credit for it and quickly.

Ann

My favorite offer has been Zooba. I love getting a hardcover book for $10 and one a month isn't overwhelming.

Congrats on your first night in your new house!!
    (4) (3) (2)
    Us: "Where do you guys want to go for dinner tonight?"
    Kids: "Disney World"
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for the Great Contest Trica, and Welcome HOME!!!!
    Since I we only get one entry I thought i would give you a few of my the offers that i have really enjoyed. All offer are current with current credits payout!

E-Bay thats a must if you do not have an account 12.0 credits
    York Photo it cost a little in shipping but you get great photos and still a nice pay out after! 6.0 credits
    Obopay They are just giving you money everyway around on this offer! 8.0 credits
    Synovate A quick painless 1.0 Credit
    WinningSurveys: iPod Nano (no Paypal cashout) again a quick and rather painless offer for 1.1 Credit
    What She Has To Say: Apple iPhone and What She Has To Say: Starbucks both quick and 1.0 Credit each
    BigBucksSurvey - Bahamas another good offer painless and is .90 Credits

These 8 offer pay out in total 31 credits that makes a big dent in becomeing SM and increase your account balance nicely for the big disney cashout comeing soon! So if you have not done the above offers give them a try!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.