Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: WDW "Must Do" List

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Oh I love the chocolate covered frozen bananas at AK. They are heavenly. I forgot about the dole whip and I'm just dying for one next year. A small portion of my SR earnings will go towards a dole whip. I didn't try the school bread due to the coconut but I had something else there that was to die for - so much better than the dessert I had in France.

My must do is Fantasmic, Rock n Roller Coaster, Soarin, Kali River Rapids, and the teacups. I am devastated if I don't ride the teacups. They are my absolute favorite.

Now on for some tips... If you get suckered into pin trading like bf and I go to the market place in DTD and buy the cuties sets. 6 pins for $25 is a steal and the CMs will trade for those with you. Then just buy the pins you really want so you don't have to worry about trading for a specific pin and becoming obsessed.

Character meals were a pleasant surprise for us. We did 3 last year and next year we are planning more. They were just soo much fun and we loved playing with the characters while we ate. It was just a nice relaxing thing for us. I think I did my ressies at 90 days out but I will be doing mine for 180 days out next time to try and get the castle.
    Sunshine Rewards

It's Tough to be a Bug at AK
    Country hopping at night at Epcot (one of my favorite things to do, so beautiful and so delicious )

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

For some reason Malstrom, Mexico, and the Land are must do's for me. This year we are planning on going to the Corn dog drive through. I saw it on the travel channel with Great Hotels. If anyone hasn't seen these you just gotta.

Kim
    ________
    Ecstasy Rehab Advice
    Last edited by kimntrent; 05-08-2011 at 07:07 AM.

My son and I do the Magic Kingdom Trifecta: all 3 mountains at least once
    we love the pretzels, (they are as big as his head)
    I must ride the teacups and POC(these remind me of being a little kid again)
    SEE OFF KILTER we love to kick back with a drink and a snack and watch them. I think our dd is their youngest fan
    Nemo and the Lion King at AK, the wait in line stinks, but are well worth it
    Snorkeling at Typhoon Lagoon!! DS loves to say he swam with sharks!!

TOT at MGM, it is really spectactular at night when the doors open and you see all the lights!
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    Must ride Expedition Everest!!!
    Just back... I have to add some new favorites!

All the mountains at MK
    Pineapple floats at the Dole Whip place

And what really surprised me and rejuvenated the kids were the Honey I Shrunk the Kids and Boneyard play areas at MGM and AK.

We loved Whispering Canyon Cafe, and if you have plenty of time some free evening, it's fun to check out the singalong and campfire at Fort Wilderness.

Splash Mountain, POTC (my favorite) and Test Track are all must do's for us. Also, no trip would be complete w/o a trip to the character breakfast at Crystal Palace - the puffed french toast is fabulous!

Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    Just back... I have to add some new favorites!

All the mountains at MK
    Pineapple floats at the Dole Whip place

And what really surprised me and rejuvenated the kids were the Honey I Shrunk the Kids and Boneyard play areas at MGM and AK.

We loved Whispering Canyon Cafe, and if you have plenty of time some free evening, it's fun to check out the singalong and campfire at Fort Wilderness.
    Oh I'm so jealous you found a pineapple float. When I finally found the shop it was closed due to MNSSHP. I don't understand why it wasn't open during the event. I was so sad.
    Sunshine Rewards

Oooh I forgot to add Fantasmic - we love it!!!

Sunshine Rewards

It's Tough to be a Bug at AK and the Lion King show. My kids got to be part of the show (Lion King) and they also got to open up the park at AK the first da we were there last year. And at MK we rode Splash Mountain and Big Thunder Rollercoaster a million times.

Next year is a long time to wait........ At least we have 3 days at US and IOA .........

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Oh I'm so jealous you found a pineapple float. When I finally found the shop it was closed due to MNSSHP. I don't understand why it wasn't open during the event. I was so sad.
    It's so funny... we were walking around and I just happened to look up and see the place. I said to my friend, who must have thought I was nuts, "we have to get a dole whip here!!" Didn't add the part about "all the DIS thinks their the best" though...

Now that I know where they are, I'll make it a point to stop there!