Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: WDW "Must Do" List

Even though my kids are all now teenagers, the first thing they always ask is which character meals are we doing.

Sunshine Rewards

We must:

Ride Big Thunder (with your hands in the air the whole time), Splash and Space

Eat at Pecos Bill's

Get pictures of everyone in different hats in Epcot
    Melissa

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by CindyS View Post
    Even though my kids are all now teenagers, the first thing they always ask is which character meals are we doing.
    BF and I are the same way. We are only doing character meals next trip with the exception of Biergarten.

I like the idea of the different hats in epcot. We might have to try that next year.
    Sunshine Rewards

We have always had minimal time in Disney... so I've missed alot of the extras. I'd like to plan an "extra" (something besides a ride) with my "extra" money thanks to SR.

My girls are 10 & 6, and we will be going in early December to WDW.

- is dinner reservation/reserved seating for fantasmic worth it?

-What character dining is available?
    we have done crystal palace and have liked it (it has become a ritual to eat lunch there every trip)... I've seen a few posts mention chef mickey's.... what other ones are there??

- can I use Gift Cards for Cirque du Soleil?

Thanks for the tips and ideas
    Faith
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

The Tower of Terror - I have my dd5 hooked on it. We road it several times during our May trip.

Also, the picnic punch at The Prime Time.

Quote Originally Posted by faithhope View Post
    We have always had minimal time in Disney... so I've missed alot of the extras. I'd like to plan an "extra" (something besides a ride) with my "extra" money thanks to SR.

My girls are 10 & 6, and we will be going in early December to WDW.

- is dinner reservation/reserved seating for fantasmic worth it?

-What character dining is available?
    we have done crystal palace and have liked it (it has become a ritual to eat lunch there every trip)... I've seen a few posts mention chef mickey's.... what other ones are there??

- can I use Gift Cards for Cirque du Soleil?

Thanks for the tips and ideas
    Faith
    I would say it depends on the crowds as far as the dinner reservation for Fantasmic....We went in July last time and it was busy so I wished we had as my daughter was 5 and not all that patient...This year we're going in December (19th-30th) and I'm worried about crowds again so we are DEFINITLY doing the dining package. This was my daughters FAVORITE of the night time festivities (we acutally watched it 3 times in a 5 day trip)!

There's several character dining locations..let's see what I can think of off the top of my head.....We like Chef Mickey's too. Also Liberty Tree Tavern. Norway in Epcot has a princess meal as well as the castle at MK and 1900 Park Fare. Also you can do Ohana's for breakfast with Lilo and Stitch. Donald's Breakfastsaurus at Animal Kingdom. I'm sure I'm leaving some out...but this should give you a good start.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

Ok..now for our favorites....

1. Fantasmic (like I mentioned earlier, my daughter this show). I actually have us 2 Fantasmic Dining Packages booked for December.

2. Beaches & Cream ice cream!!! Can you say WOW??!!

3. Tea Cups, Splash Mountain, Kali River Rapids

4. Drinking at several countries around Epcot... yum!

5. I have to second all those that mentioned character meals too...they are great!!
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!