Thread: book club new offer?

Default book club new offer?

Is the book offer the one that was up earlier? I thought earlier it was 4 books with 2 over the ext one year. Now it is 5 books with 4 more over 2 years. Or something like that. Anyway is this the same book club or should I wait for the other book club to come back
    Last edited by wilsonfamily4; 05-22-2007 at 03:48 PM.
    <Sunshine Rewards

I was looking at this one too. I did Zooba a while back and was not happy with them. I could not ever get on the site. To give them credit they were doing some kinda of work on it and I kept getting error messages. Anyhow I ordered my three books and quit the program.

I'm looking for another book club that doesn't send you stuff every month and I thought this one looked good.

Did you try it?
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

I'm pretty sure this is NOT the same offer...from the other posts today it was called Quality Paperback club...and you had to get 2 books now & then 2 more in 1 year. I would have liked that offer more than this one...I can only find 1 book on this offer I'd like. Maybe the Quality Paperback club offer didn't credit well & Tricia knows this one will??
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800