Thread: Some Disney Travel Agent FAQ

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie View Post
    Good question! I have a vacation package booked with the bounceback offer also, so I am curious as well.
    Ah yes, Disney Cruise Line Bouncebacks!

Yes, if you re-book while on a cruise, we can definitely transfer your existing reservation to our account - and you'll retain your discount!
    Mouse Unlimited - The Ultimate Disney Travel Agency
    Mouse Unlimited | MU Forum | MU Blog | MU Twitter | MU Facebook

Does MouseUnlimited offer any services for Universal Orlando?
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    Does MouseUnlimited offer any services for Universal Orlando?
    Mouse Unlimited only sells Disney Vacations - with the only exception being the non-Disney entertainment offered in conjunction with Disneyland vacations.

Our sister company, www.tktravelco.com, may sell Universal Orlando vacations at some point, but not at this time.

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

Quote Originally Posted by MouseUnlimited View Post
    Mouse Unlimited only sells Disney Vacations - with the only exception being the non-Disney entertainment offered in conjunction with Disneyland vacations.

Our sister company, www.tktravelco.com, may sell Universal Orlando vacations at some point, but not at this time.
    I had this question too. With the new Harry Potter section I have a feeling more people are going to want to check it out in conjunction with their WDW vacations.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by bbangel View Post
    I had this question too. With the new Harry Potter section I have a feeling more people are going to want to check it out in conjunction with their WDW vacations.
    Good point.

We began the certification process a while back, but just haven't had time to follow through on it. I'll definitely think about starting it back up again.

It's just that Disney is such a MAJOR destination to sell, it's almost a dis-service to our clients and to Disney to try to be "experts" on their competitor too.

If we end up selling Universal Orlando, it will definitely be through our sister company, so that Mouse Unlimited stays loyal to Disney.

Stay tuned for updates, and thank you for the insight!

Default Universal Option Added

We have successfully become authorized Universal Orlando sellers!

We'll be updating our sister site, www.tktravelco.com soon to reflect the new destination, but for now, we've just added an option to our WDW Quote Request, because that seems to be the most popular option.

You can add a 1-Day/2-Park Universal Orlando offer with FREE Ground Transfers to and from any Disney Hotel - for just $109/adult (plus tax). (This offer isn't available if you book through Universal's site).

This allows you to hop over to UO from WDW for a day to check out the new Harry Potter Experience.

Plus, you'll get 1% Cash-Back on this add-on with your WDW Cash Back. It doesn't get any better than this!

Go to https://www.mouseunlimited.com/quotes/wdwquote to request your quote today!

any news on the new discount that's rumored to be coming out tomorrow?