Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Some Disney Travel Agent FAQ

Since this started out as a FAQ thread...

Can MouseUnlimited book AP discount rooms?
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by arob414 View Post
    Tom worked up our next Disney vacation and has done a great job! He was even able to change my reservations, this wk, so I could use the newest promotion. I haven't used a travel agent, in yrs, but it has been nice letting someone else do the "legwork". Plus, money back thru SR was a great incentive.
    I'm just mad that YOU beat me to the punch! We go through all of our bookings every time a new or extended discount offer is published, but you got to me before I got to your ressie! DANG!

But for the kind words!

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    Honestly, I don't usually like using a travel agent because I am too much of a control nut with my trips, but the SR cash back with MU was tempting. Tom booked our Christmas trip and was great to work with. He was very patient with my working up the numbers and telling him exactly what I wanted and he booked it just as I asked him too. It didn't cost a cent more and I look forward to seeing my SR credits in my account as a post-trip bonus!!

Tom was great at communicating -- I would have answers to my emails always the same day, usually within hours or less. And he even took very good care to send our trip documents in plain unmarked envelopes so my kids wouldn't suspect anything (our Christmas trip was a surprise).

Thanks for the FAQ, Tom. I am glad to know I can initially book with Disney to get their incentives and transfer the booking over to you for my SR credit too!
    Whatever it takes! Surprise trips are my favorite kind!

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    Thanks for all the info! I too always thought it would cost more to use a travel agent, but would definitely be willing to consider going this route whenever I decide to schedule another trip (I'm thinking new car might have to come first.)
    New car? Pooh on that - go to Disney World!

Just kidding....kind of

Quote Originally Posted by fanofree View Post
    Since this started out as a FAQ thread...

Can MouseUnlimited book AP discount rooms?
    We absolutely can! We can book using AP Discounts, Disney Visa Discounts, personal Postcard/E-Mail PINs, and any published (or unpublished) discount code.

The only thing we can't do is book with your AAA membership, since they're actually a Travel Agency themselves (aka a competitor of mine). However, I will say that after the SR Cash-Back, I was able to beat AAA's discount by a few pennies for someone late last year
    Mouse Unlimited - The Ultimate Disney Travel Agency
    Mouse Unlimited | MU Forum | MU Blog | MU Twitter | MU Facebook

I just posted this on the 2010 thread, but I'll repeat myself here. I just booked a trip for August Tom and he has been really great to work with. I was able to ask a lot of questions (which he answered really quickly) and then make decisions and have him work it all out. How cool will it be to come home from our trip (with the post Disney "letdown") and get a nice SR credit to cheer me up?? Thanks Tom!!
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by luvdisney00 View Post
    I just posted this on the 2010 thread, but I'll repeat myself here. I just booked a trip for August Tom and he has been really great to work with. I was able to ask a lot of questions (which he answered really quickly) and then make decisions and have him work it all out. How cool will it be to come home from our trip (with the post Disney "letdown") and get a nice SR credit to cheer me up?? Thanks Tom!!
    You're swell! Thank you for the kind words.

Thanks for the FAQ, Tom. I am glad to know I can initially book with Disney to get their incentives and transfer the booking over to you for my SR credit too!
    By the way, you don't have to book with Disney first to get any of their incentives - we can book any and all discounts that Disney offers to the general public, or to you via PIN codes.

Feel free to start with us. We'll get you the best rates AND the best service

Quote Originally Posted by MouseUnlimited View Post
    By the way, you don't have to book with Disney first to get any of their incentives - we can book any and all discounts that Disney offers to the general public, or to you via PIN codes.
    I was thinking of a bounceback, though...

Feel free to start with us. We'll get you the best rates AND the best service
    of course!

I was thinking of a bounceback, though...

of course!
    Good question! I have a vacation package booked with the bounceback offer also, so I am curious as well.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie View Post
    Good question! I have a vacation package booked with the bounceback offer also, so I am curious as well.
    Ah yes, Disney Cruise Line Bouncebacks!

Yes, if you re-book while on a cruise, we can definitely transfer your existing reservation to our account - and you'll retain your discount!

Does MouseUnlimited offer any services for Universal Orlando?
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    Does MouseUnlimited offer any services for Universal Orlando?
    Mouse Unlimited only sells Disney Vacations - with the only exception being the non-Disney entertainment offered in conjunction with Disneyland vacations.

Our sister company, www.tktravelco.com, may sell Universal Orlando vacations at some point, but not at this time.