Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Some Disney Travel Agent FAQ

Quote Originally Posted by secretmoney View Post
    Any idea if free dining might be tiered? (quick service for value, mod etc.)
    Haven't heard a peep about that. The way Disney has structured their offers lately, it wouldn't surprise me. It makes business sense too. If they're collecting revenue on a Value Room, then give away Value Food.

Quote Originally Posted by iluvamystery89 View Post
    i'm excited for the discount to come out and i can't even go, LOL.
    I know. Kayla and I have been trying to invent a reason to go (and to justify the cost of another trip)
    Mouse Unlimited - The Ultimate Disney Travel Agency
    Mouse Unlimited | MU Forum | MU Blog | MU Twitter | MU Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by MouseUnlimited View Post
    Haven't heard a peep about that. The way Disney has structured their offers lately, it wouldn't surprise me. It makes business sense too. If they're collecting revenue on a Value Room, then give away Value Food.

I know. Kayla and I have been trying to invent a reason to go (and to justify the cost of another trip)
    LOL! me too! unfortunately, our heat pump died at the end of january in the midst of one of the coldest winters alabama has seen in quite a while, so paying that off comes first. sucks to be an adult. i want a vacation so badly i've started stalking the house for things to sell...ROFL!

Quote Originally Posted by iluvamystery89 View Post
    LOL! me too! unfortunately, our heat pump died at the end of january in the midst of one of the coldest winters alabama has seen in quite a while, so paying that off comes first. sucks to be an adult. i want a vacation so badly i've started stalking the house for things to sell...ROFL!
    HA! Us too! We're almost out of furniture

Quote Originally Posted by MouseUnlimited View Post
    HA! Us too! We're almost out of furniture
    who cares if we all had to sit on the floor! we'd have some really great vacation pictures!

Could we book an AAA room-only rate through Disney, then transfer it to you?
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    Could we book an AAA room-only rate through Disney, then transfer it to you?
    That's a good question....that I don't know the answer to.

I would say that if it's just a reservation booked with Disney directly, it can be transfered. If you book through AAA, it couldn't be.

It doesn't hurt to try. It's a simple process. You forward me your confirmation from Disney, I draft a letter, send it to you, and then you print it, sign it and fax it to Disney.

E-mail me directly (tom AT mouse unlimited Dot Com) to discuss it further