Thread: Have questions about clicks..

Default Have questions about clicks..

I am new here and I do not understand how the click process works. I check everyday and it always say there are no clicks. How do you get them, and can someone explain how to get surverys? / Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Jo

The clicks are not an everyday thing. it is good to check everyday, and is great when there is one... but don't expect one every day.

Have you tried both the greenfield/daily survey and the amp survey??
    what problems are you having? sometimes you just can't get one due to not being the person they want to question...
    I usually try in the morning to get a survey, but if I can't get one I'll retry in the evening.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

Thank you for answering I do not know where to sign up for the surveys. If you could shed light on that I would appreciate that. Jo

You really don't need to sign up. Just log in, go to the daily tab. Check for clicks and try the daily scratch off and then do the daily survey. All three should be right there for you on the tab.

Good Luck.
    --Becky
    Wisconsin

Sunshine Rewards

All the surveys (gf, amp and 2 cents) can be found on the main page under surveys. The gf is also listed under the earn daily tab, and the other two are also up as offers. I always try for the gf daily survey in the morning and if I can't get one I will try back in the late afternoon/evening. The gf survey will credit the next day, except for Fri, Sat and Sun, those credit on Mon.

Once I do that, I clear cookies and try for the 2 cents. Those will credit usually at the beginning of the next hour. I leave the congrats page up until the credit comes through.

Then, if I feel lucky I will clear my cookies after 2 cents credits and try for the amp. If I get one, I leave the thank you page up until the credit comes through, which is usually at the top of the next hour. I haven't had much luck with those lately, but I know some people do. It really depends on your demographics.

Some people will tell you that you don't need to clear cookies as much or leave the pages up, but in the past I have had surveys not credit so I don't take any chances.

Also don't forget about the sunshine scratch off. It's under the earn daily tab on the main page. If you try early in the morning you should be able to play. It's a fun way to start your day and maybe earn a couple of credits!
    Claudia

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards