Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MNSSHP Question

Just booked OKW for a quick anniversary getaway October 2-5, and plan to do MNSSHP on the 3rd. If there is to be an SR meetup, count 3dog2kidmom&dadnokidsthistime in!!

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    Just booked OKW for a quick anniversary getaway October 2-5, and plan to do MNSSHP on the 3rd. If there is to be an SR meetup, count 3dog2kidmom&dadnokidsthistime in!!
    Would love to get together if we can!!!! I haven't seen the days listed for MNSSHP but we had tentatively planned on the 2nd.....but it's also F&W and those Grey Goose slushies in France......hmmmmmmmmmm.............

We're now staying at BWV from the 2 - 6th with an afternoon departure on the 7th.

ETA: Okay, it's obvious I haven't seen this thread in some time. There are LOTS of us here during this time. Here's hoping we'll be able to connect!!!!!
    Last edited by m4travels; 04-07-2010 at 10:24 PM.
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m4travels View Post
    Would love to get together if we can!!!! I haven't seen the days listed for MNSSHP but we had tentatively planned on the 2nd.....but it's also F&W and those Grey Goose slushies in France......hmmmmmmmmmm.............

We're now staying at BWV from the 2 - 6th with an afternoon departure on the 7th
    According to MagicalJen today, it looks like the tickets they get for the 5K are for MNSSHP on the 3rd (thought it was the 2nd before) and MK closes at 7 that night. So we're planning at least on that and Epcot for some good Food & Wine on the 4th. Can't wait to see you guys again! Maybe over some of those slushes......

So incredibly jealous you will be at BWV... I'm on a waitlist there but since we just decided to book today had to take what we could get.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

We're now staying at BWV from the 2 - 6th with an afternoon departure on the 7th.

ETA: Okay, it's obvious I haven't seen this thread in some time. There are LOTS of us here during this time. Here's hoping we'll be able to connect!!!!!
    A meet at France for one of those slushie's sounds good to me!!!!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

So reading this it sounds like adults like the party, but how about for a nss family? OUr kids have never even been on the haunted mansion and don't plan to start this year. We really don't like scary or ghoulish or macabre at all. And the villains, are they scary for the kids?
    I am trying to decide btwn the MNSSHP and the HDDR show as each is about 200.00 for our family.
    Is the parade more haunted mansion type stuff? And the hallowishes, how different is that? thanks for any help!
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

Very family friendly, not ghoulish at all. My 3 kids hate scary stuff and they all loved it. if you are going to be there during a party, I'd say don't miss it. We really enjoyed it, low crowds, lots of fun, party atmosphere. Parade is great (Halloweenish but not scary) and Hallowishes was really pretty. I'd totally recommend it.
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Just purchased our tickets for October 3! A fun time is just beginning!!!
    Dude

Just purchased our tickets for October 3! A fun time is just beginning!!!
    I purchased ours for the 3rd this week too!

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    I purchased ours for the 3rd this week too!
    I finally signed us up for the 5K on the 2nd, so therefore I, too, got my tickets for the 3rd party too!! Yahooo!!!!

"It's really not to so scary!!"
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Just received our tickets today! DANG, that was fast!! Now if the rest of the summer would move just as quickly!!
    Dude