Thread: Trouble Ticket?

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Default Trouble Ticket?

Is it too early to file a TT for Zooba? I did the offer on the 30th, so it would credit the 15th. I received the confirmation on the 4th and my first book, yesterday. I am just getting anxious because I would like the credit in time for the big cashout. Trying for $400.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I think with the it being on the weekend that you did it and there being a holiday this past monday I would give it a little longer. I doubt that a TT is going to make it credit before the 15th one way or the other and it may just come through this week.
    Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    I think with the it being on the weekend that you did it and there being a holiday this past monday I would give it a little longer. I doubt that a TT is going to make it credit before the 15th one way or the other and it may just come through this week.
    Thanks. I was just looking for the credit hold. BTW, like everone has said, this is a great offer and book club.