Thread: What am I doing wrong?

Default What am I doing wrong?

I've been doing some of the offers, especially the ones that I notice on the other thread give fast credits, but I rarely get creditted for them. What am I doing wrong? I go all the way to the end of the offers but they still sit in "pending".

Thanks!

I have a lot of these as well. I would love to know the answer!!

Quote Originally Posted by kimbih View Post
    I've been doing some of the offers, especially the ones that I notice on the other thread give fast credits, but I rarely get creditted for them. What am I doing wrong? I go all the way to the end of the offers but they still sit in "pending".

Thanks!
    have you checked for spyware/adware/toolbars or virus, also have you cleared your cookies........

another thing to try would be a new e-mail address.
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

If there are alot of the fast crediting that other people are seeing come through and you aren't then there is an issue with your computer or with the information. I would first check your security settings on Internet Explorer if that is what you are using. If you aren't using IE then I would switch to using it for your offers because it is the browser that SR is set up to be done with. If you are using IE then I would check to make sure your security settings are set up to the lowest level you are comfortable setting it at. Make sure that the privacy settings is set to allow third party cookies. Next I would make sure to clear your cookies and run some sort of cache cleaner and a program to check for adware, spybots and toolbars. Make sure that you dont have any of the toolbars from other rewards places on your system because they will automatically capture your cookies. Once you have done this start over with a new email address and do one offer at a time. Make sure that you are checking for the confirmation emails from the advertisers and clicking on them. Once an offer has credited then try another. Start with the offers that are on the automatic credits threads since we know that those should come in within the hour. You wont have to wait as long for them to credit. HTH!
    Sunshine Rewards