Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1.5% Cash Back on Transfers!

Default 1.5% Cash Back on Transfers!

Hey all you Disney travelers!

We have a new Limited Time Coupon!

For a limited time (through March 31, 2010), you can transfer an existing Disney reservation to Mouse Unlimited and earn 1.5% cash-back instead of the usual 1%.

This applies to all WDW, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line and Adventures By Disney reservations booked directly with Disney on or before February 28, 2010.

Simply email us with your name and SR Member number, and either scan/email or fax a copy of your official Confirmation from Disney and we'll take it from there.

(Note, if you travel before the end of March, we may not be able to get it transfered in time).
    Mouse Unlimited - The Ultimate Disney Travel Agency
    Mouse Unlimited | MU Forum | MU Blog | MU Twitter | MU Facebook

Also, there are a bunch of you out there that have used this service and loved it, so be sure to go in and leave your rating and remarks for them.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Also, there are a bunch of you out there that have used this service and loved it, so be sure to go in and leave your rating and remarks for them.
    Thanks Cindy!

We did receive one "1" from someone, which is very distressing. My hope is that whoever submitted that rating just thought 1 = AWESOME and 5 = TERRIBLE.

If someone has worked with us and actually had a bad experience for some reason, PLEASE contact me directly so I can make it right. My goal is all 5's, obviously, and it would haunt me forever if someone really gave us a 1

I'd love to see more ratings/reviews. I have a vacation booked for Nov/Dec and getting cash back for it would be awesome Just interested to hear others' experiences and to know what the difference would be for me to be booked through them, rather than Disney directly.

Quote Originally Posted by caravarela View Post
    I'd love to see more ratings/reviews. I have a vacation booked for Nov/Dec and getting cash back for it would be awesome Just interested to hear others' experiences and to know what the difference would be for me to be booked through them, rather than Disney directly.
    Ha! I'm right there with you. I'd like to see some reviews soon too!

I've had 3 SR Members book and complete their travel. 2 of them got their rewards successfully, and the 3rd traveled in February, so her reward check was just sent to the SR folks yesterday. She should see those rewards any day now.

I've got a handfull of others currently booked for trips later this year.

If you're someone who likes to take care of everything and handle ALL of your own planning and details, then the only thing different you'd notice between us and Disney is that when you make payments, you apply them on our website instead of Disney's. Also, your travel documents and vouchers will be sent through us, then to you. That's all

You will still have your reservation number (it doesn't change, and we never hoard it from you). So you can continue to make your own ADRs, book recreation, and plan your stay. If you need to apply your DME Flight Information, we'll take care of that for you.

Hopefully we get a few more reviews. Two of the ladies who have completed their trip said they'd write me up some nice testimonials for the website, but their lives are hectic and just haven't had a chance. That probably means they haven't been on here in a while either.

Not that you need to take my word on it, but if you have any other questions about this process or possible "gotchas", please feel free to contact me!

Quote Originally Posted by MouseUnlimited View Post
    If you're someone who likes to take care of everything and handle ALL of your own planning and details, then the only thing different you'd notice between us and Disney is that when you make payments, you apply them on our website instead of Disney's. Also, your travel documents and vouchers will be sent through us, then to you. That's all

You will still have your reservation number (it doesn't change, and we never hoard it from you). So you can continue to make your own ADRs, book recreation, and plan your stay. If you need to apply your DME Flight Information, we'll take care of that for you.

This is good to hear because I am one of those people who is considering transferring my reservation, but I am ALSO one of those people who wants to handle my own planning. I think planning for Disney is fun and don't know if I could hand over the reigns to someone else completely. But, the idea of getting cash back for a Disney trip would be awesome and my hubby and I have been discussing our options!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I used MU and just haven't had a chance to review them yet. I had a ressie that I made on my own and transferred it to MU. In meantime, WDW offered a 40% off code and I knew how quickly the French Quarter fills up so I went ahead and made a second reservation on my own. MU was MORE than helpful in getting the first reservation cancelled and the second one transferred to MU so I could get credit. Very accommodating with my anal-retentive vacation planning skills. Always responded to emails VERY quickly (and I sent a LOT!) and I'd have no problem using them again or recommending them to others. Thanks Tom!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie View Post
    This is good to hear because I am one of those people who is considering transferring my reservation, but I am ALSO one of those people who wants to handle my own planning. I think planning for Disney is fun and don't know if I could hand over the reigns to someone else completely. But, the idea of getting cash back for a Disney trip would be awesome and my hubby and I have been discussing our options!
    Sounds like you are exactly like US! We plan our personal trips down to the minute, it seems. So, we're able to appreciate that most of our clients want to do the same thing - but just like the perks of being able to talk to people who care (as opposed to the paid-by-the-call Disney phone people), AND getting cash back

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    I used MU and just haven't had a chance to review them yet. I had a ressie that I made on my own and transferred it to MU. In meantime, WDW offered a 40% off code and I knew how quickly the French Quarter fills up so I went ahead and made a second reservation on my own. MU was MORE than helpful in getting the first reservation cancelled and the second one transferred to MU so I could get credit. Very accommodating with my anal-retentive vacation planning skills. Always responded to emails VERY quickly (and I sent a LOT!) and I'd have no problem using them again or recommending them to others. Thanks Tom!
    Jamie!

Quote Originally Posted by MouseUnlimited View Post
    Ha! I'm right there with you. I'd like to see some reviews soon too!

I've had 3 SR Members book and complete their travel. 2 of them got their rewards successfully, and the 3rd traveled in February, so her reward check was just sent to the SR folks yesterday. She should see those rewards any day now.

I've got a handfull of others currently booked for trips later this year.

Hopefully we get a few more reviews. Two of the ladies who have completed their trip said they'd write me up some nice testimonials for the website, but their lives are hectic and just haven't had a chance. That probably means they haven't been on here in a while either.

Not that you need to take my word on it, but if you have any other questions about this process or possible "gotchas", please feel free to contact me!
    Thanks! I just requested a quote to see how it compares to the one I already got

I just wrote a review for SR - guess it will take a few minutes to appear. Thanks Tom for the great service.
    Sunshine Rewards