Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Book of the Month Club 2

Default Book of the Month Club 2

For those of you who have signed up for Book of the Month Club2, are you satisfied with the selections?

Also, does this pend like shopping or credit immediately? If I decide to join I would like to join when I would get credit for next quarter. Thanks!
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

It is, indeed, set to pend until next month.

It's the only book club that I am a member of anymore. I really do like their selection. Every now and again I will run out of "must have" books and try something that I would not have otherwise. But I use their reviews to chooise those and have liked everything that I have gotten.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I have been very happy with BOMC2. Good selections. I, too, use the reviews to pick out books and haven't been disappointed.
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

so far, so good- I am on book #5 with them. I will keep it up until I have nothing left to order...
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

How exaclty does it work? I read on their website you sign up and then make a list. Taht's it? No minimum? wow! May just have to do this one!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

I think you are supposed to commit to buying 3 books. But seriously, they are all $9.95 including shipping. I had books on my list that I intended to buy ANYWAY, and even at Costco they would have been $15. So it's a deal.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Even brand new released books at 9.95!! I love it-
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

So.....should I sign up for this now or wait until it will hit for the next quarter?? I am fairly certain I will be able to make sm this quarter but this would boost it to make certain, or I can hold off to boost my acct for next quarter....whatcha think?
    Heather

Wow, kudos for thinking ahead!

If you did the offer today, it would credit May 15. If you wanted to wait so it would credit in July for next quarter, you would have to hold off until June 1. It's totally up to you, but sometimes offers can be taken down and sometimes it can come back at a later time. I have no idea if that will happen with BOMC2, but it is something to consider.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    Wow, kudos for thinking ahead!

If you did the offer today, it would credit May 15. If you wanted to wait so it would credit in July for next quarter, you would have to hold off until June 1. It's totally up to you, but sometimes offers can be taken down and sometimes it can come back at a later time. I have no idea if that will happen with BOMC2, but it is something to consider.
    that is what I was wondering.....don't want to miss out on that Star Wars lego book!
    Heather