Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SunshineGirl, Hope your having a Great Vacation and not WORKING....

Default SunshineGirl, Hope your having a Great Vacation!!!! and not WORKING....

SunshineGirl, Hope your having a Great Vacation and not WORKING.... So if your reading this, I see your online, I am sure everything is fine, say hi to Mickey and get back to having some fun... Can not wait for you to return, but want you to enjoy and have a great time!!!! ITS DISNEY!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by bs4free; 10-20-2007 at 09:18 PM.
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

LOL! Busted.

I still have a few things that I want to get caught up on before all of the major festivities start tomorrow morning. I'm just about to start printing out all of our plans for which parks to do on which days, our meals, etc.

We have returned from seeing The Nightmare Before Christmas in 3D. Thankfully none of the children got scared! Here's hoping we don't have any REAL nightmares surface tonight. Especially since I'll be zoned out on my Nyquil. LOL!!!

I'll start an official trip report thread soon. After I catch up a few more shopping credits.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Glad to see you had a good time at the movies, The Nightmare Before Christmas 3D sounds great, and I think you will have a Nightmare free night

BTW i hope Cindy's Chocolate Chip Cookies were yummy!!!!! on the inside....

Have fun at the parks, Great Meals, and fun Memories.....

And in case you have forgotten....

va·ca·tion /veɪˈkeɪʃən, və-/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[vey-key-shuhn, vuh-] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation –noun 1.a period of suspension of work, study, or other activity, usually used for rest, recreation, or travel; recess or holiday: Schoolchildren are on vacation now. 2.a part of the year, regularly set aside, when normal activities of law courts, legislatures, etc., are suspended. 3.freedom or release from duty, business, or activity. 4.an act or instance of vacating. –verb (used without object) 5.to take or have a vacation: to vacation in the Caribbean.

Have a Great Trip....
    -NOn DisBoards

Have FUN! Please limit your time on SR to little to none. It will still be here when you return. Enjoy your family and WDW!!!!!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Hey, just relax and have fun on your vacation. We'll still all be here when you get back. I certainly can wait on my shopping credits until after your vacation.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Have a great time at Disney! You and your family deserve some downtime from SR so take it!! Hope the weather is great and that you enjoy MNSSHP!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Tricia have a wonderful time and remember you are on vacation. I am sure everyone can wait for their credits to post. Enjoy yourself!!!
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

Your job is to go and have fun for the rest of us!
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Have a great vacation!!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Looks Like your Busted AGAIN!!! Maybe its just Cindy logged in as SunshineGirl..... IF not time for the Nyquil induced Sleep... Have fun at the parks!!!! SR is ok....
    -NOn DisBoards