Like everyone else, I am loving all the new surveys and am very appreciative of the opportunities! But I think I am doing something wrong on surveyhead because for two days in a row, I can't get the congratulations page after completing a survey. Here is what is happening...please forgive the length of my post, just trying to give all the details!

Yesterday, I completed a surveyhead survey and was taken to a page on which I could either click "claim sweepstakes" or "close." I chose option "close," and never got to the "congratulations" page. Instead, it took me back to the page that said I was being routed to the survey, click here for more surveys, etc. No credit received.

Then today, I completed another survey which I recognized as being the same company and was again taken to the "claim" or "close" page. Having no luck getting credit yesterday, this time I clicked "claim," which took me to a page to enter my email and age, which I did, then the next page has no more options other than "close." So I followed through and clicked on close, only to be brought back to the surveyhead page saying you are being routed to the survey, etc. with no congratulations page, same as yesterday. I will be really surprised if this one credits either.

My question is, if I get any more of these, what should I be doing that I am not?? Should I just right click and close the page, rather than choosing one of the presented options? Has anyone else had these? Perhaps I am just missing something! Any thoughts would be appreciated!!!