Thread: Surveyhead Question

Default Surveyhead Question

Like everyone else, I am loving all the new surveys and am very appreciative of the opportunities! But I think I am doing something wrong on surveyhead because for two days in a row, I can't get the congratulations page after completing a survey. Here is what is happening...please forgive the length of my post, just trying to give all the details!

Yesterday, I completed a surveyhead survey and was taken to a page on which I could either click "claim sweepstakes" or "close." I chose option "close," and never got to the "congratulations" page. Instead, it took me back to the page that said I was being routed to the survey, click here for more surveys, etc. No credit received.

Then today, I completed another survey which I recognized as being the same company and was again taken to the "claim" or "close" page. Having no luck getting credit yesterday, this time I clicked "claim," which took me to a page to enter my email and age, which I did, then the next page has no more options other than "close." So I followed through and clicked on close, only to be brought back to the surveyhead page saying you are being routed to the survey, etc. with no congratulations page, same as yesterday. I will be really surprised if this one credits either.

My question is, if I get any more of these, what should I be doing that I am not?? Should I just right click and close the page, rather than choosing one of the presented options? Has anyone else had these? Perhaps I am just missing something! Any thoughts would be appreciated!!!

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

i dont have an answer for you because that is not the screen i get when I complete a survey head survey. When I have successfully completed a survey head I get a white screen that says something about appreciating my time and then it blinks to a white screen with large black letters in both spanish and english that says congratualtions... I am not sure why you are getting that landing page except that maybe you are being disqualified from the survey and not really completing it.
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    i dont have an answer for you because that is not the screen i get when I complete a survey head survey. When I have successfully completed a survey head I get a white screen that says something about appreciating my time and then it blinks to a white screen with large black letters in both spanish and english that says congratualtions... I am not sure why you are getting that landing page except that maybe you are being disqualified from the survey and not really completing it.
    Just finished one and this is the exact page that I got.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

sounds odd to me, too, because I get the same pages as jnorth does. it sort of seems like either you're getting disqualified or surveys from that particular company send you to that weird page. sounds as though there's no way you'll get credit if that happens, so to me, it wouldn't be wrong for you to try for another one a while later, since those aren't crediting. maybe with a different survey from a different company/place, you'll get the congrats page!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Thank you for your thoughts. I know exactly what screen you are talking about with the large letters in spanish & english because up until yesterday, I have gotten that screen myself. So maybe you are right...maybe I haven't actually completed a survey and it is more like some kind of "prescreening" deal. But both times that it has happened, it has been from the same company, so maybe it is unique to them.

Quote Originally Posted by lanny76 View Post
    sounds odd to me, too, because I get the same pages as jnorth does. it sort of seems like either you're getting disqualified or surveys from that particular company send you to that weird page. sounds as though there's no way you'll get credit if that happens, so to me, it wouldn't be wrong for you to try for another one a while later, since those aren't crediting. maybe with a different survey from a different company/place, you'll get the congrats page!
    Yeah, I am thinking I will give it a couple hours and if no credit appears, I will give it another try. And if that same company comes up, I will just back out and try for another. Thanks for the suggestion.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by TxAggies View Post
    Thank you for your thoughts. I know exactly what screen you are talking about with the large letters in spanish & english because up until yesterday, I have gotten that screen myself. So maybe you are right...maybe I haven't actually completed a survey and it is more like some kind of "prescreening" deal. But both times that it has happened, it has been from the same company, so maybe it is unique to them.
    I got a strange ending to one of my SH surveys last week and did not get credit. No idea why, but I just shrugged my shoulders and moved on. It hasn't happened since. Hopefully, it was just a glitch for you and won't happen again. Good luck!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    I got a strange ending to one of my SH surveys last week and did not get credit. No idea why, but I just shrugged my shoulders and moved on. It hasn't happened since. Hopefully, it was just a glitch for you and won't happen again. Good luck!
    I'm with you on the "shrug and move on!" I certainly can't complain because far and away, more of them credit than not!

I got the same screen you did from a SH survey today, where you either click on claim sweepstakes or close. I clicked on the "claim" and was taken to the same page it took you to. It never credited. In the short time that the SH surveys have been available, it's my personal experience that unless you get the trilingual congrats page that it won't credit.

From the one I took today, there was no way to know I wouldn't get that screen until the end unfortunately. BUT once I realized I didn't get credit for it after a few hours, I tried another one, completed it and DID get the regular congrats screen.

I don't think you're doing anything wrong with the surveys, just that some of them must be routed through companies that aren't compatible with the whole crediting thing for some reason...it seems to happen from time to time.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards