Thread: Free Dining Announced! Good thru 10/2

Hybrid View

Default Free Dining Announced! Good thru 10/2

Not sure if I can post a link to another board but it's out there for Disney Visa cardholders!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    Not sure if I can post a link to another board but it's out there for Disney Visa cardholders!
    Well, then, why don't we just post a link to this amazing site instead: http://www.mouseunlimited.com/discounts/#wdw-qd4

Mouse Unlimited - The Ultimate Disney Travel Agency
    Mouse Unlimited | MU Forum | MU Blog | MU Twitter | MU Facebook

OK, here's the question. If someone checks in on 10/1 and stays for a week, do they get free dining for the days they are staying past 10/2 (the end of the free dining promotion?) Please tell me no, please tell me no.... I'm going the week after it ends and would love half a chance in getting an ADR.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    OK, here's the question. If someone checks in on 10/1 and stays for a week, do they get free dining for the days they are staying past 10/2 (the end of the free dining promotion?) Please tell me no, please tell me no.... I'm going the week after it ends and would love half a chance in getting an ADR.
    Unfortunately for you...yes

As long as you check-in by October 2, you get Free Dining for your entire trip.

Why can't you go ahead and make your ADRs now? And oddly, I can't seem to find your reservation in our records anywhere....hmmmm

Arrgh! I wanna go!!!

(I've been trying for years to make it to Disney, but something has come up every.single.time. *sigh*) I'll rejoice w/ the ones who are able to go though.

Default Free Dining Is Here

Free Dining is here. Details: http://www.mouseunlimited.com/discounts/#wdw-nf3

Visit Mouse Unlimited to quote and book your Fall 2010 Walt Disney World Vacation.

If you've already booked with Disney directly, contact us to start the process of transferring your reservation to Mouse Unlimited so that we can apply Free Dining and help you plan the rest of your trip. Earn 1.5% SR Cash-Back on Transferred Reservations!