Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Free Dining Announced! Good thru 10/2

Quote Originally Posted by dwkay8 View Post
    We actually found the event to be more crowded than the MK regularly during the day. I don't know how statistically true that is, but the crowds seemed noticeably larger. We didn't ride anything except Haunted Mansion, so I can't comment on ride wait times. Maybe everyone else was like us and was out partying on the streets

I don't know if others would agree with me, but I think that party days are good for regular touring of the MK. People who are trying to maximize the value of their tickets (or who don't have hoppers) aren't going to spend a day in the MK if they have to leave by 7 and don't get to see fireworks.

In our five night, six day trip, only one or two nights aren't party nights. If someone who needed to see and do everything (unlike us) were going on the same trip, they'd all be piling in on the one day the MK is open late.

How is that for a long winded response? Can you tell I'm bored at work?
    lol! thanks for the reply! I can't remember what tgm says about it, but thinking it is an okay day for evening b/c of the rare fantasmic or emh at epcot or something. The planets aligned for us on one Sunday!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

We're going to Disney!!!!

I plan to book this afternoon as soon as DH says he gets the days off work! YIPPEEE! We've been talking about it for weeks, no... months. We will be going the end of August during Free Dining!

I've got our reservation on hold with Mouse Unlimited (of course) and plan to put down the deposit today. We're staying at POR, our first time there! Can't wait!
    Amy

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Arky View Post

I plan to book this afternoon as soon as DH says he gets the days off work! YIPPEEE! We've been talking about it for weeks, no... months. We will be going the end of August during Free Dining!

I've got our reservation on hold with Mouse Unlimited (of course) and plan to put down the deposit today. We're staying at POR, our first time there! Can't wait!
    Woooooooooooo!
    Mouse Unlimited - The Ultimate Disney Travel Agency
    Mouse Unlimited | MU Forum | MU Blog | MU Twitter | MU Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Arky View Post

congratulations! no trip for us this year, but i'm enjoying reading about everyone else's, lol.