Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free Dining Announced! Good thru 10/2

Default Free Dining Announced! Good thru 10/2

Not sure if I can post a link to another board but it's out there for Disney Visa cardholders!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    Not sure if I can post a link to another board but it's out there for Disney Visa cardholders!
    Well, then, why don't we just post a link to this amazing site instead: http://www.mouseunlimited.com/discounts/#wdw-qd4

Mouse Unlimited - The Ultimate Disney Travel Agency
    Mouse Unlimited | MU Forum | MU Blog | MU Twitter | MU Facebook

OK, here's the question. If someone checks in on 10/1 and stays for a week, do they get free dining for the days they are staying past 10/2 (the end of the free dining promotion?) Please tell me no, please tell me no.... I'm going the week after it ends and would love half a chance in getting an ADR.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    OK, here's the question. If someone checks in on 10/1 and stays for a week, do they get free dining for the days they are staying past 10/2 (the end of the free dining promotion?) Please tell me no, please tell me no.... I'm going the week after it ends and would love half a chance in getting an ADR.
    Unfortunately for you...yes

As long as you check-in by October 2, you get Free Dining for your entire trip.

Why can't you go ahead and make your ADRs now? And oddly, I can't seem to find your reservation in our records anywhere....hmmmm

Arrgh! I wanna go!!!

(I've been trying for years to make it to Disney, but something has come up every.single.time. *sigh*) I'll rejoice w/ the ones who are able to go though.

Default Free Dining Is Here

Free Dining is here. Details: http://www.mouseunlimited.com/discounts/#wdw-nf3

Visit Mouse Unlimited to quote and book your Fall 2010 Walt Disney World Vacation.

If you've already booked with Disney directly, contact us to start the process of transferring your reservation to Mouse Unlimited so that we can apply Free Dining and help you plan the rest of your trip. Earn 1.5% SR Cash-Back on Transferred Reservations!

So do you think most of the free dining crowd will have thinned out by 10/12? (she asked, crossing fingers and toes )
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

Quote Originally Posted by momof3lovebugs View Post
    So do you think most of the free dining crowd will have thinned out by 10/12? (she asked, crossing fingers and toes )
    Probably, unless they extend the dates like they have the last few years

You're still going during the low season (we'll actually be there the following week, by design), so it won't be overrun with kids because they'll be in school. Just avoid the parks on the weekends at all costs!

Quote Originally Posted by MouseUnlimited View Post
    Probably, unless they extend the dates like they have the last few years

You're still going during the low season (we'll actually be there the following week, by design), so it won't be overrun with kids because they'll be in school. Just avoid the parks on the weekends at all costs!
    We'll actually be there thru the 23rd. Hoping to hit parks on decent days and do water parks, pool etc on peak. Except we will probably be getting mnsshp tix for the Sunday, which should be okay, since it's a ticketed event, right?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

Quote Originally Posted by momof3lovebugs View Post
    We'll actually be there thru the 23rd. Hoping to hit parks on decent days and do water parks, pool etc on peak. Except we will probably be getting mnsshp tix for the Sunday, which should be okay, since it's a ticketed event, right?
    We actually found the event to be more crowded than the MK regularly during the day. I don't know how statistically true that is, but the crowds seemed noticeably larger. We didn't ride anything except Haunted Mansion, so I can't comment on ride wait times. Maybe everyone else was like us and was out partying on the streets

I don't know if others would agree with me, but I think that party days are good for regular touring of the MK. People who are trying to maximize the value of their tickets (or who don't have hoppers) aren't going to spend a day in the MK if they have to leave by 7 and don't get to see fireworks.

In our five night, six day trip, only one or two nights aren't party nights. If someone who needed to see and do everything (unlike us) were going on the same trip, they'd all be piling in on the one day the MK is open late.

How is that for a long winded response? Can you tell I'm bored at work?