Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Got Disney gift cards by mistake

Default Got Disney gift cards by mistake

Has anyone ever gotten Gift Cards by mistake? I cashed out at the end of last month and had Tricia e-mail me the codes for 2 cards. Well Saturday I got 2 card in the mail for the same amount I cashed out for.

Should I wait till Tricia gets back before sending them back and do I send them to the address that they were shipped from?

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Do they have different numbers on them? She may have sent you the cards so if you had to do a return you'd have the card that had the return credit.

HTH!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Yup different numbers and I called them and they have the correct amount of money left on them.

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

I'd wait and see what Tricia or Cindy have to say. I'm sure they will read this or, maybe you can PM Cindy to ask her where to send them.

It is nice to see honest people!!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by nolacindy View Post
    Has anyone ever gotten Gift Cards by mistake? I cashed out at the end of last month and had Tricia e-mail me the codes for 2 cards. Well Saturday I got 2 card in the mail for the same amount I cashed out for.

Should I wait till Tricia gets back before sending them back and do I send them to the address that they were shipped from?
    If you will PM me with the numbers off the cards you got, plus the numbers we originally gave you that were yours, we'll match them against our spreadsheet to see if you got someone elses. Thanks.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I'll get them for you when I get home!

Thanks!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Add me to the list of accidently receiving extra gift cards. I sent you a pm Cindy.
    Sunshine Rewards

Sheesh, looks like I'm going to have demote her or something. LOL
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Well, before she does that and while she's still on vacation not knowing what's going on here.... you could send me some extra cards. I will not rat you out!!!

Michael

eta: Oops! My eyes went a bit dyslectic back there. I thought she was going to demote you! In the words of Emily Natala (or however it was spelled) - NEVERMIND
    Last edited by m4travels; 10-22-2007 at 08:00 PM.
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post

LOL, Ah give the gal a break! She was wonder woman considering what she had on her plate!!! Just glad I got "MY" cards today and I'm not wondering where they're at.... Hope their enjoying themselves though!
    Sunshine Rewards