Thread: Hyatt MCO

Default Hyatt MCO

Anyone ever use their baggage retrieval service?. I got a great deal on the MCO one, so I'm staying there before my Universal trip in August.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    Anyone ever use their baggage retrieval service?. I got a great deal on the MCO one, so I'm staying there before my Universal trip in August.
    Do you mean they will actually pick your luggage up at the airport and bring it to the hotel? If so, that would be a great service. I stayed there last August with Lori and her family prior to our Disney Cruise and we had them retrieve our luggage for the cruise the morning we were checking out without problems.

If they pick up the luggage at the carousel, that would be an extra bonus.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    Do you mean they will actually pick your luggage up at the airport and bring it to the hotel? If so, that would be a great service. I stayed there last August with Lori and her family prior to our Disney Cruise and we had them retrieve our luggage for the cruise the morning we were checking out without problems.

If they pick up the luggage at the carousel, that would be an extra bonus.

We haven't used this service (we get real budgety-minded for some reason once we GET to Orlando and I don't want to tip as SOON as I get off the plane) but it's my understanding that you just give them your flight number, the baggage claim ticket(s), and they go get 'em for you real quick-like! If I was traveling with a larger group (more than just the 2 of us) I probably would do it just to keep everyone together and not deal with more wandering around to get the luggage.

We've stayed at the MCO Hyatt before each of our DCL cruises and we love it.

Hedy, did you use Hotwire?
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m4travels View Post
    We haven't used this service (we get real budgety-minded for some reason once we GET to Orlando and I don't want to tip as SOON as I get off the plane) but it's my understanding that you just give them your flight number, the baggage claim ticket(s), and they go get 'em for you real quick-like! If I was traveling with a larger group (more than just the 2 of us) I probably would do it just to keep everyone together and not deal with more wandering around to get the luggage.

We've stayed at the MCO Hyatt before each of our DCL cruises and we love it.

Hedy, did you use Hotwire?
    Not yet. I got a good rate using a code for a warehouse we belong to, at the moment it was $10 cheaper than the hotel matching the specifics of the Hyatt on Hotwire. I've gotten the Hyatt through Hotwire before, and will continue to check them, but I figured a bird in the hand was worth it.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Not yet. I got a good rate using a code for a warehouse we belong to, at the moment it was $10 cheaper than the hotel matching the specifics of the Hyatt on Hotwire. I've gotten the Hyatt through Hotwire before, and will continue to check them, but I figured a bird in the hand was worth it.
    Good move! Have a great time.
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards