Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Six Pack Contest Chatter

Default Six Pack Contest Chatter

Guess I'm not getting much done this weekend! I plan on having three entries/chances to win.

2 down, 4 to go for today.

Good luck everybody!
    Sunshine Rewards

Well, since I dont' see any new jobs posted that are possibilities since yesterday, I know what I'm doing today! I just finished my DS.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I'm going to spend some time this weekend trying to get 3 entries as well. I just love how high my account balance has gotten in the past month with the new surveys.

Completed:
    Daily

In Limbo
    Y2C - didn't credit. I think because I didn't clear cookies in between the DS and Y2C. For some reason it seems to matter now.

On Deck:
    AMP
    SSI
    Surveyhead
    MyView
    Last edited by m 'n c; 05-14-2010 at 12:33 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

Tricia-

1. If a survey was done before 8:00 a.m., but it posted after 8:00 a.m., does that count for the contest?

edited to add...I just read the contest description again and it says between 8:00 a.m. on Friday and 8:00 a.m. on Monday. I'm pretty sure that my SM survey was done prior to 8:00 a.m. so it wouldn't count towards the contest.

So far, I've gotten:

SM (won't count; done before 8:00 a.m.)

Completed after 8:00 a.m.
    DS
    SH
    AMP
    MV
    SSI

Now if I can get an SSI survey today, I'll be able to enter the contest!

edited again to add: My DH got an SSI survey and it just credited so I got all 6 surveys today!
    Last edited by toystoryduo; 05-14-2010 at 02:10 PM. Reason: Got an SSI!!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

So just clarifying first-we can we have up to 3 entries if complete 5/6 each day btwn now and then?
    And a small whine my pc is dead. It won't boot up,so I am taking surveys on my mini (a huge pitb!) which is okay, slow, but okay,however, my mini won't let the sh load. So I have to get all the others every day then to qualify. hooboy,this will be an interesting weekend!
    So far I have an mv & ssi today.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

I can't believe I'm the first one with an entry!!! I'm on the West Coast - it's not even 9:30 here!!! Maybe I just got lucky!!! Got 5 out of 6 so far - can't try for an AMP until later!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Uhhh.....I don't remember what time I took my SH survey today.

I *think* it was before 8am, but I can't remember! I was so involved with taking the DS (that kicked me out after 20 minutes) that I don't remember when I did my SH. Now what? I know that it was close, but I don't want to enter if it is not legitimate....OTOH....I don't want to miss out on an entry if I did finish it within the timeframe.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I have gotten 4/6 so far. I haven't been able to qualify for a My View yet and Brandon usually takes the YTC so I have to wait for later for him to get that one but I feel pretty certain we will get one of those two!
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by kristenrice View Post
    Uhhh.....I don't remember what time I took my SH survey today.

I *think* it was before 8am, but I can't remember! I was so involved with taking the DS (that kicked me out after 20 minutes) that I don't remember when I did my SH. Now what? I know that it was close, but I don't want to enter if it is not legitimate....OTOH....I don't want to miss out on an entry if I did finish it within the timeframe.
    I would just count it and if there is an issue Tricia will let you know.
    Sunshine Rewards

i've gotten 4 of 6! i don't think i've EVER gotten 4 surveys in one day before!