Thread: Lakeside Collection

Default Lakeside Collection

I wasn't sure if it was posted before but I would like to see this shopping site added. I buy tons of Xmas gifts from them every year and their items/prices are great!

Sunshine Rewards

If you do a search on the forum for Lakeside Collection, you'll see that people have been requesting this for a while and Tricia keeps watching, but so far they don't have an affiliate program.

Thanks!! I did try doing a search but it wasn't working for me today. That is too bad that they don't have an affliate program. I really love their site and most of my xmas shopping is done through them.

Sunshine Rewards

This is strange as you get points on another program if you order over $25 from Lakeside. There must be some kind of program.
    Last edited by jnorth1007; 10-29-2007 at 09:47 AM. Reason: removing the name of a competitor
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I went and checked up on this one again and it makes no mention anywhere of having an affiliate program. The other rewards site is very large and may have some sort of special program set up with them but they would have to have an affiliate program that tracks and captures userids in order for SR to be able to use them. I'm sure that Cindy and Tricia will continue to check into whether or not we can get them. HTH!
    Sunshine Rewards