Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: **Mickey's Halloween Treat**

Thumbs up

Veronica...what awesome pic's and such a cute family!

If you don't mind me asking...Do you like in FLA or were you on vacation??
    Love MNSSHP...I went a few years ago and had a great time, great parade too!
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pooh's Pal View Post
    Veronica...what awesome pic's and such a cute family!

If you don't mind me asking...Do you like in FLA or were you on vacation??
    Love MNSSHP...I went a few years ago and had a great time, great parade too!
    I wish I could have gone to Florida!! hehe It's the Disneyland's mini version of MNSSHP, but here at California Adventure. Here it's called Mickey's Halloween Treat.

Im glad you all have enjoyed our little family photos.

Looks like you all had a really good time. I may have to look into the California MNSSHP. I didn't know it was offered there too, or a version of it! My husband cannot take time off in October but I could handle a small trip with the kids to Cali! Was it worth it?
    <Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonfamily4 View Post
    Looks like you all had a really good time. I may have to look into the California MNSSHP. I didn't know it was offered there too, or a version of it! My husband cannot take time off in October but I could handle a small trip with the kids to Cali! Was it worth it?
    Hi Dee!! Yeah it's a MINI version of the MNSSHP, Well I've never even been to the real one, but I've seen pictures, and ours is way smaller. No parade really. They tried but not quite. lol It was really cute for my kids because they're younger, yet my 13 yr old brother was a bit bored. lol Aside from getting tons of candy.....So is it worth it?? I would say so, especially if your children are younger. I know my kids really enjoyed it. But then again, they're just like mommy, ANYTHING DISNEY works for us. lol