Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: June Surveys

yesterday mine went to a blue page that said, welcome back to Surveyhead (after I had gotten the yellow page), and not to SR. another time that happened, I didn't get credit, but yesterday I did. so I don't really understand that, but glad I got credit anyway!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

just tried to do my ssi survey and got the following message:

Unexpected Error

Unfortunately the link you received is not valid. We apologise for the inconvenience.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

i have a question and i hope it doesn't sound too stupid. just did my ds and when i went back into the members area after getting the congrats page i had to log in. i know i was logged in when i first got into sr to start the survey so it seems a little odd that i wasn't when i finished the survey. what i was wondering is will this credit or will i have to take another survey since i had to log in again? any info someone could give me would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    i have a question and i hope it doesn't sound too stupid. just did my ds and when i went back into the members area after getting the congrats page i had to log in. i know i was logged in when i first got into sr to start the survey so it seems a little odd that i wasn't when i finished the survey. what i was wondering is will this credit or will i have to take another survey since i had to log in again? any info someone could give me would be greatly appreciated.

That has happened to me a few of times over the years, but I have no idea why it happens. When it has happened my daily survey has always credited. If you're logged in when you start the survey there should be no problem with you getting credit. HTH!
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

Mary Lynn- for answering my question, it is totally and utterly appreciated. was just a tad worried as that hasn't happened to me in a long time and i was a little concerned. your answer helped a lot. again and have a wonderful wednesday.

has anyone else tried a DS and not even gotten any options? i put in my info, hit submit, and was taken right to the "sorry no surveys" page. i find this odd. usually, even if none of the options fit me, the page at least comes up.

ETA: cleared cookies, tried again, and got one!
    Last edited by iluvamystery89; 06-30-2010 at 06:41 PM.