Thread: YAHOO! TWO trips planned for 2008

Default YAHOO! TWO trips planned for 2008

Now to get crackin' on earning a gazillion SR credits so I can afford to eat more than Saltines on the trip.

We already were doing a big trip with my parents in June for 10 days, 2 bedroom villa at the Boardwalk

Now mom and I have planned a girls trip for September for 5 nights, probably 6....me, Mom and my DD Molly, who will be 3.5 by then. The 'boys' in our family are going to go 'camp' in Hawaii. I didn't feel like doing the beach for a week with Molly at this age, so we're heading back to Disney! Mom booked up a studio at BWV for Sept 21-26, and we're strongly considering paying OOP for 1 night at Animal Kingdom Lodge concierge for the night of the 20th.

YAHOO!

AND, my mom the online shopper, agreed she would try to remember to click thru my SR account for me for christmas shopping to help me rack up some credits! Love her!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Awesome! You're going to have a great time - both times!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

So would you mom like to adopt me!!

That is great!! I really hope you all have a wonderful time!!!
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

Sound like fun and i hope your mom racks up those credits for you... $$$$
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Whoo hoo!!!!! Congrats!! You are lucky to have someone help you rack up credits, too

To be able to go 2 times in 1 year!!! How fun is that! We usually go every other year....SOOOOO long in between....

I would be almost speechless going twice in a year....well...who am I kidding. Me? Speechless?

Have fun planning! That is half the fun!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

I know, I am VERY lucky.

My parents bought into BWV this year and started with something like 400 points, and get 240 per year. She already wants to buy 160 more points. And she named me as an 'associate' or something like that on the contract, so DH & I can use it as well with their permission.

It's really exciting to have her and Dad own part of the magic, & that we don't have to pay for the hotel anymore. (such a HUGE chunk of a Disney vacation) I told her that we would try & give her several hundred dollars each year at tax time to help cover the dues.

Mom was here today and we think we won't do AKL concierge, just a regular room. Still sounds lovely!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin