Thread: Hoodia

Default Hoodia

I just ordered this and intend on using it. Anyone have luck with losing weight with this or something similar to it? I have a good 10lbs left over from having babies (5 years later).

Let us know if it works, I'd be interested in that. I have the power pops with Hoodia in them but haven't tried them, though many people say they work.

What is the word on this one crediting? It seems that a some people are not seeing the credit for Hoodia, and that is keeping me from trying it. Anyone get credit for this one?

I can not even pay for it more or less get credit for it ...LOL

Sarah M
    Sarah~Mama to David, Emma, Ashlynn-grace and Peyton Alise 10-4-07Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding TickerSunshine Rewards

I ordered it and had credit for it in 2 days (may have only been one.) I used my Simon Visa for it as well with no problems.

As for using it, I tend to stay away from products with Hoodia in them (makes my heart race.) I typically give samples to my sister who uses Hoodia products all the time. She says it helps keep her weight down.

I actually got the credit quickly. For some reason, I want to say it was withing a few hours.