Thread: GF Problem

Default GF Problem

I took my GF this morning, completed it, no congrats page. I reported it. Took another, completed it, no congrats page, reported it. I'm afraid to take another, am I just having bad luck or could it be a bigger problem? I'm not worried about the money I just dont want to break rules by taking too many.

Here's the information that Greenfield asked us to add on the page where you report bad surveys:

"If you completed a survey and received a generic or blank thank you page at the end, you do not need to file a report. Those credits will be added to your account in the coming weeks."

They do NOT consider it to be a problem if you do not get returned to the SR page at the end. Not all of the surveys are designed to return you. It depends on how they are hosted.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

are we not supposed to worry if we don't get the congrats page on a your 2 cent survey either?

NOrmally i never have problems iwth my survey's, but now i've had issues survey's for the past 3 days.
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Oh! So sorry. I didn't know. Thanks for the information.

This was the first time I've ever reported a survey too. They are going to think that I'm an idiot!